3 995 000 $
Buy / Houses / 64 Rue Main
Built in 1910, this picturesque stone property stands proudly on the shores of Lake of Two Mountains. Meticulously renovated without stripping it from its Old World elegance and charm, you’ll find yourself under the charm of the peaceful and quaint lifestyle that 64 Main has to offer you. Just like the clock has stopped, for a moment…
- Living Area6703.70 sq ft
- Year Built1909
- Powder Rooms2
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Hot water ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyBi-energy ,Electricity ,Heating oil
- Equipment availableWater softener ,Central vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- Hearth stoveOther ,Wood fireplace
- GarageOther ,Heated ,Detached ,Tandem
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,Wooded ,Waterfront ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Bicycle path ,Cross-country skiing ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom
- Basement6 feet and over ,Unfinished
- ParkingOutdoor (10) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemSealed septic tank
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- ZoningAgricultural ,Residential
- Energy cost16 620 $
- Municipal Taxes19 862 $ (2023)
- School taxes2 186 $ (2022)
SUB ZERO Fridge, 48" Wolf stove, Miele coffeemaker, Panasonic built-in microwave, Fisher & Paykel 2 drawers dishwasher, Marvel built-in wine fridge, Marvel built-in cooler fridge, LG Washer/Dryer, Pool acc., Alarm system, Electric car outlet.
Light fixtures in entrance, dining room and living room, plus two (2) in second entrance, two (2) lampposts on the gate, two (2) rented propane tanks, personal belongings and furniture.
+ All the fan's,
+ All the rods and curtains,
+ All the built'ins,
+ All the light fixtures (except excluded),
+ Garage remote,
+ Vast century-old property meticulously renovated by its current owner;
+ Old world charm preserved, while bringing the modernism desired by a family of today;
+ Traditional floor plan, large living spaces;
+ 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms;
+ Warm 4 season solarium with heated floor;
+ Grand 3 season veranda offering breathtaking views of the water;
+ Close to 7,000 square feet of living space.
+ 227,825 square feet of private land, property not visible from the street;
+ 300 linear feet facing Lake of Two Mountains;
+ Partially wooded, Partially landscaped.
*** SWIMMING POOL ***
+ 225,000 liter concrete pool worthy of a professional spa installation;
+ Integrated 30-foot slide;
+ Natural stone waterfall;
+ Propane water heater;
+ Integrated bar with 4 seats integrated in the swimming pool;
+ Your very own personal Oasis.
*** TECHNICAL FEATURES ***
+ 4 Heat pumps;
+ 4 Electric furnaces for heat pumps;
+ 3 humidification systems;
+ Dual energy system;
+ Heating cables (roof and gutters);
+ Leviton brand home automation lighting system;
+ 400 Amp electrical panel;
+ Generator (80Kw);
+ Drinking water filtration system;
+ Water softener;
+ French drain installed at the front of the property;
+ 2 water heaters.
*** DECLARATIONS ***
+ The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
+ All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
+ The living area was taken from Hudson municipality assessment roll.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.