16 500 000 $
An exciting and refined lifestyle await you in this ‘Gated’ Estate, consisting of the main Residence and 3 guest houses. The timeless architecture and flawless masterwork design of this opulent residence compliments the manicured grounds that gently slope toward Lake Memphremagog and the private dock.
- Living Areasq ft
- Year Built2012
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayPlain paving stone ,
- LandscapingLand / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Entry phone ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- Easy accessElevator
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,No neighbours in the back ,Wooded ,Waterfront ,Hemmed in ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground ,Indoor
- ProximityHighway ,Golf ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Alpine skiing ,Cross-country skiing
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Whirlpool bath-tub ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (50) ,Garage (13)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- RoofingOther ,Asphalt shingles
- ViewWater ,Mountain ,Panoramic
- Window typeTilt and turn
- Municipal Taxes74 923 $ (2022)
- School taxes10 341 $ (2022)
All appliances in all residences, home theater as is, alarm system, Sound system integrated throughout the property, All televisions and sound bars, exept the "Vertical" Asko Dryer in the master bedroom.
All the Furniture, All the artworks, Personal belonging, All the Curtains, All light fixtures and wall sconces, All flower pots, and the "Vertical" Asko Dryer in the master bedroom.
***DESCRIPTION MAIN HOUSE*** GROUND FLOOR :
*Sumptuous entrance hall with a ceiling height of more than 25 feet, marble floors, majestic staircase made with wrought iron and molded walls.
*Opening into the double living room, magnificent glass doors, its impressive gas fireplace for cold days, coffered ceilings, Versailles-style parquet floors (from France).
*Elegant dining room, between the double living room and kitchen, separated from the living room by an imposing built-in library, oak parquet floors, large glass doors on a huge veranda facing the lake.
*Spectacular kitchen including state-of-the-art appliances, huge island with dining area, small boudoir offering a breathtaking view of Lake: Memphremagog and superb stone fireplace. These rooms have been completely redesigned to optimize their view of the water.
*Secondary kitchen fully equipped, ideal for catering or for staff of the property.
*Adjacent to the large entrance hall, pretty bathroom with marble floor.
*On the other wing of the ground floor is the magnificent master suite with its fireplace (19th century mantle imported from France), large boudoir with gas fireplace, huge dressing room, elevator allowing access to the indoor pool and superb bathroom.
*Windows on the property were imported from Austria (Gaulhofer) and fitted with triple glazing providing unobstructed views of the mountains, swimming pool, garden, lake and private dock.
*On this level, we also have access to the triple garage including a carefully furnished vestibule. UPPER FLOOR :
*Has three (3) bedrooms, each with its fireplace (marble mantle imported from France), herringbone floors and their very own bathroom.
*On the other wing, a very pretty boudoir overlooking the double living room with its fireplace (19th century mantle imported from France), herringbone parquet floors.
*Large office with splendid woodwork and an integrated library.
*Exercise room, artist studio or music room as well as an additional powder room is on this level. BASEMENT:
*Large family room at the heart of the activities on this floor with enough family entertainment space including; billiards room, table tennis, parquet floors and a large fireplace.
*Ideal for your movie nights, home theater with projector and 150' screen.
*Refrigerated wine cellar with stone floor and mahogany shelves.
*Indoor heated exercise pool with glass doors to the garden and the outdoor pool.
*Full bathroom. Please refer to the annex about the 3 guest properties for further details and technical specifications.
*The choice of the building inspector will need to be approved by both parties.
*The measurements written are for the main house.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.