17 950 000 $
One of Westmount’s most distinguished manors: Tucked away on the superbly-located Roxborough, sits this gloriously-appointed and grand residence. Sumptuous finishes, rich marble, woods, awe-inspiring moldings, pool, a gated massive heated driveway and space for every single one of your loved ones. Westmount’s nec plus ultra.
- Year Built1926
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayOther ,Double width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Hot water
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyBi-energy ,Electricity ,Natural gas ,Heating oil
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Entry phone ,Sauna ,Alarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- GarageAttached ,Heated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground ,Indoor
- ProximityPark - green area
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- BasementFinished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (12) ,Garage (3)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- TopographyUneven ,Sloped ,Flat
- ViewWater ,Panoramic ,City
- Municipal Taxes56 962 $ (2020)
- School taxes9 791 $ (2019)
All kitchen appliances, All the window coverings, pool equipments, generator.
All personal belongings, all chandeliers and sconces.
*The residence is centered around the massive great room which was formerly a courtyard: Covered in an expansive glass solarium, such grandeur and space are things of true rarity and luxury.
*The formal living room features ceilings with extravagant and beautiful moldings.
*The spacious formal dining room lies beside a small den off of the main entry hall.
*The kitchen is fit for both professional and amateur chefs alike: Luxurious appliances, stunning wood cabinetry and a dinette that overlooks the yard.
*The second floor features a grand master suite: Akin to a hotel room, a dedicated living room lies adjacent to the beautiful bedroom with walk-in and leads to the marble-clad master bathroom.
*Another suite, with bedroom, bathroom and dedicated den lies at the other wing on this floor.
*An imposing office and lounge, covered in rich wood, is the ideal location to retire to after a long day.
*The third floor holds another two bedrooms, one bathroom, a recording studio as well as an irregularly shaped turret room.
*The basement features an indoor pool (closed for the moment) unlike any other: Marble, skylight, mirrors much like Versailles. The lap of luxury.
*A sauna, bathroom, gym and garage access finishes off this level.
*A massive heated uni-stone gated driveway leading up to the house can easily accommodate many cars.
*The massive pool offers privacy, tranquility and lies beside the outdoor dining area off the kitchen.
*The name of the buyer is required with any showings requests.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection.
*The areas were taken from the municipal evaluation.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.