11 900 000 $
Impressive and grand, this newly-built manor on a unique cul-de sac of the storied Redpath Crescent is a sight to behold. Impeccable details, sublime views, an elevator, gorgeous lot, endless floor space and a location that cannot be beat: Redpath Crescent is among Canada’s finest streets and this house is it’s crowning jewel.
- Year Built2008
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Entry phone ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- Easy accessElevator
- WindowsWood ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresWooded ,Cul-de-sac
- ProximityCegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Whirlpool bath-tub ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (4) ,Garage (4)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung ,French window
- Energy cost7 666 $
- Municipal Taxes40 559 $ (2020)
- School taxes7 309 $ (2019)
All the fixtures, chandeliers in the staircase & dining room, all the kitchen appliances, washer & dryer, all the blinds, built-in wall units, bar in the living room, cinema room (as is) with projector, speakers and all the couch.
All the televisions, glass doors in basement leading to cinema room.
***DESCRIPTION*** Ground Floor
*A massive entry-hall makes a stately impression.
*The formal dining room lies straight ahead and offers tremendous views onto the cityscape.
*To the west, a spectacular chef's kitchen can hold everything you may ever need and more for an unparalleled culinary experience.
*A sitting room lies behind and overlooks the picturesque Mount Royal Forest.
*To the east, the formal living room lies adjacent to a sitting room with breathtaking city views.
*Each wing accesses the incredibly spacious terrace that overlooks the city and beyond, spanning the width of the entire house. Second Floor
**With two spacious central bedrooms connecting via a Jack and Jill bathroom, nobody will want for their space.
*The master suite lies in the eastern wing and features jaw dropping views, his and her bathrooms as well as walk-ins. Truly first-rate planning and quality.
*Another bedroom on this floor features a spacious walk-in and private en-suite.
*The second floor also features a secondary laundry-room. Basement 01
*The basement was conceived with leisure and health in mind: A spacious gym, incredible state-of-the-art cinema room and family room.
*The main laundry room features ample storage.
*A classic and spacious cedar closet rounds off this floor.
*The impressive and large four-car garage is accesses by this floor. Basement 02
*Currently a fabulously spacious unfinished hall, this room may easily be converted into a true gymnasium, indoor pool, soccer field, hockey rink or whatever else your heart desires (all within city by-laws, of course) Lot
*Beautifully landscaped and allowing for great privacy, this wonderful lot allows for multiple entertainment areas and spaces.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.