4 975 000 $
Beautiful waterfront home on the Ottawa River in Hudson. Equipped with 3+2 bedrooms and 3+2 bathrooms, large foyer with 20-foot ceiling and open concept main floor. Large family rooms and screened in solarium. A stunning property to enjoy both outdoor and indoor living.
- Living Area546.30 sq ft
- Year Built2007
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Hot water
- Water supplyMunicipality ,Artesian well
- Heating energyOther ,Electricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- GarageAttached ,Other ,Heated ,Double width or more
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,No neighbours in the back ,Wooded ,Waterfront ,Navigable
- PoolHeated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Alpine skiing ,Cross-country skiing ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (10) ,Garage (3)
- Window typeCrank handle ,French window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- ViewWater ,Panoramic
- Sewage systemBIONEST system
- Energy cost200 $
- Municipal Taxes21 000 $ (2022)
- School taxes2 474 $ (2022)
Sub Zero Fridge, Wolf 6 burner gas cooktop, hood, Wolf built-in double oven Meile SS dishwasher, Monogram wine fridge, Wolf Microwave, Sobrio Wine fridge. All window treatments, light Fixtures and ceiling fans, Whirpool washer & dryer. (See following Addenda...
Dining room fixture, master bathroom chandelier, Alabaster fixture in guest room, light fixture above upstears pool table and all wall sconces.
+ In vestibule at the main entrance you are met with a grand entry hall with 20-foot ceilings.
+ An open concept living room, dining room and kitchen with large windows overlooking the water and pool.
+ The kitchen boasts high end appliances and a 180-bottle wine fridge, granite countertops, 3 sinks, and a large walk-in pantry with ample built-in storage.
+ Through the kitchen is access to the screened in gazebo with a custom-built Cedar-Vaulted ceiling and stone walls.
+ The solarium is equipped with an indoor barbecue and hood to best enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
+ The master suite benefits from direct access to the pool and a grand ensuite bathroom with an air jet soaker tub, separate shower, and walk in closets.
+ large 1050 square-foot 3-car garage, finished with epoxy heated floors and a sink.
+ On the upper floor you are met with a large family room that features a gas fireplace, a retractable screened in balcony, a powder room, a full bar and access to the office.
+ Across the hall is an elegant guest room with a walk-in closet, adjacent to another full bathroom.
+ Massive family room with two bedrooms, a full bathroom, a gym and multiple large storage rooms.
+ Geothermal heating system and 400-Amp electricity system.
+Remote control blinds in master bathroom
+Runner on main stairs
+Maytag fridge in basement
+Outdoor Kitchen Vermont Castings SS BBQ + Built-in Fridge
+Security system cameras
+Alarm system and equipment
+Remote control Screen for the balcony
+3 High Lift Garage door openers w/remotes and T.V. Basement
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
*For information purposes only, the living area was taken from the Municipality of Hudson assessment role.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.