8 900 000 $
Once through the gate, the visitor will take the majestic alley leading to the spectacular Residence on the Lake des Deux Montagnes. Built in 2010 by the current owners this sumptuous 15′ ceilings palace offers the quintessence in all: generous volumes, geothermic heating, generator etc..
- Year Built2010
- Powder Rooms3
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Radiant
- Water supplyArtesian well
- Heating energyOther
- Equipment availableWater softener ,Central vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Sauna ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- Easy accessElevator
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,Wooded ,Waterfront ,Navigable
- PoolInground ,Indoor
- ProximityHighway ,Golf ,Park - green area ,High school ,Bicycle path ,Cross-country skiing ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (10) ,Garage (6)
- Sewage systemOther ,Septic tank ,Biological filter
- Window typeCrank handle ,French window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- ViewPanoramic ,City
- ZoningAgricultural ,Residential
- Energy cost35 453 $
- Municipal Taxes57 222 $ (2019)
- School taxes9 594 $ (2020)
All kitchen appliances, all the washer & dryer, all the furniture, all teh decoration items, all the light fixtures, all the wall sconces, all the curtains and the blinds, all teh electronic equipments, all the pool and spa equipments, all teh artworks, all the garage remotes, all the dishes.
All owner's and staff's personal belongings.
*A grand hall dividing the house in 2 wings and facing the water will welcome you to the main floor, 15' feet ceilings.
**LEFT WING (WEST):
*The right wing offers a vast family room, a dinette and an immense kitchen professionally equipped facing the water
*With high end appliances and 2 islands;
*2 large guest bedrooms each with their own bathroom and dressing facing the water
*A spectacular master bedroom with a dream bathroom (his and hers dressing) and gas fireplace facing the water
**RIGHT WING (EAST):
*Left wing offers an impressive living room with gas fireplace and dining room facing the water
*Further down the hall a magnificent library/conference room and sitting room, gas fireplace, all facing water. Integrated bar and retractable screen and projector.
*2 large bedrooms, each with their own ensuite, bathroom and dressing
*Going down to the garden level with 11' ceilings
*Beautiful lounge for relaxation facing the water
**RIGHT WING (EAST):
*The right wing; a spectacular true home theater with 15 adjustable seats; 2 adjustable mbeds, large screen, a projector and 8 speakers
*An immense playroom with a kitchenette, 2 powder rooms, his and hers.
*A full maid's quarter; laundry room, living room, bedroom and bathroom.
*Each wing has access to 3 large garages.
**LEFT WING (WEST):
*The left wing; immense gym opens to a large pool with 2 cascades of water, spa, sauna, sitting room, 2 change rooms/bathrooms.
*CHARACTERISITCS: - Electric gate - 6 garage doors - Irrigation system - Natural stone - Geothermal energy - High security system with 6 exterior cameras - Radiant heated floors throughout - Generator - Elevator - 3 gas fireplaces - Spectacular pool with water cascades - Immense gym - Wine cellar (1500 bottles) - Spa, Hamman, Sauna - Laundry room with 2 sets of washer/dryer - Maid's quarter
**The living space is around 24 000 sq. ft. including the garden level.
* The choice of the inspector must be approved by both parties before the inspection.
* The buyer will be responsible for inspecting the fireplaces. Fireplaces are sold without warranty as to their compliance with applicable regulations as well as the requirements imposed by insurance companies.
* The sale of lots 1 834 041 and 1 831 664 located inside an agricultural zone is subject to the goods and services tax and the Quebec sales tax.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.