4 588 000 $
Located in the highly sought-after neighbourhood of Le Domaine des Berges, minutes away from Montreal, lies this gorgeous mansion on 12,449sqft of land. Its massive entry hall with 21-foot ceiling heights truly provide a stately impression. Its living area, modern and sophisticated throughout all 4,794sqft. With its luxurious design, perfect for family living and entertaining this property features 4 bedrooms, 3+1 bathrooms, 6 car driveway, 3 car garage, salt-water pool, surround-sound system, gaz fireplace, high-end appliances, outdoor kitchen, multiple balconies, security system, wine cellar, wet bar, gym and beautifully landscaped garden.
- Living Area4794 sq ft
- Year Built2011
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayPlain paving stone
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Space heating baseboards ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Entry phone ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- GarageAttached ,Other ,Heated ,Double width or more
- Rental appliancesWater heater (2) ,Alarm system
- SidingConcrete ,Stone
- Distinctive featuresNo neighbours in the back ,Hemmed in
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (6) ,Garage (3)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeSliding ,Crank handle
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost5 010 $
- Municipal Taxes13 298 $ (2022)
- School taxes1 667 $ (2022)
All light fixtures, all window treatments, all bathrooms mirrors, all built-in speakers interior and exterior, alarm system equipment, exterior cameras system, irrigation system, Following see Addenda...
Personal belongings and furniture.
+Sumptuous entrance hall with a ceiling height of more than 21 feet.
+Porcelain floors, grand staircase, surround sound and an abundance of natural light.
+At the front of the home, separated between the entrance and the kitchen, the formal dining room will be found featuring surround sound speakers.
+The modern kitchen with its generous island, state-of-the-art appliances, ideal for catering and the ultimate culinary experience.
+The living room features an exquisite gas fireplace for cold days with sliding glass doors to allow an exit to the sophisticated, covered, outdoor kitchen and balcony for the summer.
+Large powder room with quality finishings and tall ceiling heights.r
+Laundry room with additional storage.
+Practical, walk-in, mudroom with custom closets are next to the garage door.
+3 car garage is heated with epoxy flooring including; exit to the backyard and built in storage ideal for organizing miscellaneous items.
+Large Master with ensuite bathroom, tastefully done, including a large walk-in closet and sliding doors which lead to an L-shaped balcony with gorgeous views.
+2 good sized secondary bedrooms, each equipped with its own walk-in closet.
+Large secondary bathroom; bath and separate shower.
+Long hallway with a beautiful view of the massive entry hall and backyard thanks to large windows.
+Family room offering a comfortable and spacious environment.
+Large windows allowing for natural light to pour in.
+Hard Wood floors of a superior quality.
+Wet bar area with a stainless steel counter tops with a sink and dishwasher.
+Impressive and vast refrigerated wine cellar, custom designed from noble materials and able to accommodate 2000 bottles.
+2 good sized storage spaces which also accommodate the mechanical components of the home.
+Full bathroom with high quality materials.
+Large coat closet.
+12,449sqft of land.
+Beautiful landscaped; driveway, walkway, backyard, balconies, patio.
+Large, heated, cement and salt-watered pool: gated with its cabana.
+No left sided neighbours thanks to the parc.
+Outdoor kitchen area with BBQ, Fridge and sink, covered by a custom made roof with surround sound and television.
+Viking double built-in ovens
+Viking Cook Top
+Fisher & Packel double drawers dishwasher (2)
+GE dishwasher (basement)
+Twin Eagles BBQ
+Twin Eagles refrigerator (exterior)
+Wahser and dryer
+Samsung TV (2)
* The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
* All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
* The living area was taken from the Laval assessment role.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.