2 595 000 $
Exceptionally spacious and rare residential and commercial building, in an incredible historic building. With a contemporary and clean commercial ground floor and direct-access basement, and a sublime two-bedroom, two-floor residential unit upstairs that’s been renovated to a T, the double garage completes this intriguing package.
- Year Built1875
- Powder Rooms2
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Hot water
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableEntry phone
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood
- Hearth stoveOther
- GarageDetached ,Double width or more
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingGarage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- ZoningCommercial ,Residential
- Municipal Taxes54 976 $ (2020)
- School taxes3 421 $ (2019)
All light fixtures (see exclusions), induction stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, cooling drawer, cellar, dishwasher, blinds, as installed, wardrobe modules, alarm system, air conditioning, ethanol stove and fireplace mantel.
Dining room light fixture, suspended light in kitchen.
*The residential apartment is rented for $5,200 a month until Oct. 2020; the tenants intend on staying.
*As declared by the City of Montreal, the zoning of the value of the immovable is 40% Residential and the non-residential zoning (Commercial) represent 60% of the value of the immovable.
*Single family home of which 60% is commercial usage. Rare on the market and neighbourhood.
*There will be taxes payable on the commercial portion of the immovable.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection.
*The areas were taken from the municipal evaluation.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.