3 895 000 $
With some of the most breathtaking waterfront views the West Island has to offer, privacy beyond compare and finishes that rival the city’s absolute finest homes, this waterfront haven is an oasis in its own league. With a terrace that appears to float above the water, dock, cement pool and so much more, the list of exceptional features is endless.
- Year Built1942
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayPlain paving stone ,
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Propane
- Equipment availableAlarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageDouble width or more ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,No neighbours in the back ,Street corner ,Waterfront ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground
- ProximityOther ,Highway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,Cross-country skiing ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower ,Jacuzzi bath-tub
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Other ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (6) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- TopographySloped ,Flat
- ViewOther ,Water ,Panoramic
- Energy cost7 263 $
- Water taxes1 012 $ (2018)
- Municipal Taxes17 060 $ (2019)
- School taxes2 943 $ (2019)
- Common expenses/Rental78 $
Pool accessories,kitchen appliances, garage door openers, light fixtures, curtains and blinds, washer/dryer, alarm system, freezer, irrigation system, sun privacy screen, basement fridge, salt water pool chlorination, deck speakers, basement speakers and kitchen speakers.
Dock, propane tank.
*Extensively renovated in 2011
*The main floor is accessed via a massive solid mahogany door leading into the main entry hall. With the views immediately apparent, the welcome sets the stage for the rest of the house.
*With a superb layout that spans much of the water frontage, the views from almost every room are endlessly picturesque and serene.
*The chef's kitchen adorned by cherry wood cabinets, lies at the heart of the house with the dining room framed by a massive bay window.
*The living room, on one wing, features double work stations, cascading doors leading onto the superb terrace whereas a den and formal living room lie at the opposite end, featuring different albeit just as spectacular views.
*The bedrooms upstairs, accessible by two staircases, are configured for ultimate privacy and also offer sublime views onto the water.
*The garden-level basement features soaring ceilings, expansive rooms and pool access.
*The lot is a mix of flat land toward the back and a gently sloped incline toward the water, offering the best of both worlds with a large cement pool overlooking the picturesque surroundings.
*The choice of the building inspector has to be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*The living area has been taken from the city assessment roll.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.