2 780 000 $
Dressed in stone and proudly surrounded by greenery. Both gracious and spacious this 3-storey cottage offers exceptional light at all hours of the day. Equipped with 3 bedrooms, a gym, large kitchen with adjoining family room, 2 large terraces (back and side), 2 indoor and 1 outdoor parking.
- Year Built2004
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayPlain paving stone
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyBi-energy ,Electricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveOther ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- SidingBrick ,Stone
- Distinctive featuresStreet corner
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- BasementNo basement
- ParkingOutdoor (1) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle ,French window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost4 365 $
- Municipal Taxes18 940 $ (2020)
- School taxes2 483 $ (2020)
- Common expenses/Rental132 $
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer, microwave, hanging light fixtures, 2 garage door remotes, central vacuum and accessories, alarm system, integrated sound system, TV wall mounts, curtains, rods and blinds, Gym equipment, Outdoor furniture, BBQ.
Wall mounted TVs, furniture and personal effects.
***DESCRIPTION*** Steps from both downtown and Westmount, this is one of the few Jean-Girard houses with unobstructed views on the street! Sunshine-filled rooms with large windows and high ceilings, featuring a double-car indoor garage. The best of everything!
*Luxurious vestibule, entrance hall, large gym (potentially bedroom or office) and spacious family room on the ground floor are a wonderfully practical use of spacious width and depth of the house.
*The second floor features a superbly bright floorplan and leads out onto the quaint and well-maintained patio and Porch.
*Ideally located, the kitchen offers an easy access to the back street (Picquet Road), making it a breeze to bring in groceries and large items from the car to the kitchen.
*Numerous bedrooms on the top floor making for an ideal configuration for a family with multiple children.
*The residence truly still feels as fresh as it did when it was first delivered: Recent construction, impeccable maintenance make for a perfectly care-free home. Ceilings height :
**Ground floor : 10'4''
**First floor : 9'
**Second floor : 8'5''
*The choice of the building inspector has to be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*The living area has been taken from the city assessment roll.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.