2 125 000 $
Charming and sun filled home situated in the calm and tranquil neighbourhood of Beaconsfield. This true haven of peace offers, among other things, a superb garden with swimming pool, large rooms with ample space, 5 generously sized bedrooms as well as a massive basement with a family room.
- Year Built2000
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- SidingBrick ,Stone
- PoolHeated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Golf ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Whirlpool bath-tub ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (3) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost6 087 $
- Water taxes501 $ (2020)
- Municipal Taxes9 998 $ (2021)
- School taxes1 353 $ (2021)
Profile refrigerator, Kitchen Aid stove, Allure hood, Panasonic microwave, Bosch dishwasher and LG washer and dryer. All light fixtures, rods, curtains and blinds. Central vacuum and accessories. Pool equipments and accessories. (See Addenda for the following).
All personal belongings and furniture. Two televisions (dining room and basement) and chandelier in dining room.
+ Exceptional stone facade and private residence featuring a family layout, vast amount of living space and a manicured garden ideal for a family.
+ A grand hall will welcome you to the main floor, circular staircase, and large closet.
+ High ceiling, mouldings, this stunning living room is the ''piece de resistance'' of this residence.
+Flooded with natural lights, thank to its numerous windows and exposure, the open concept kitchen features granite countertops, tiles floors, eat-in bar and large amount of storage,
+ Spacious family room, adjacent to the dinette, offers to its owner different entertaining areas through the house.
+ Ideally located on the side of the residence, a secondary entrance with its mudroom, laundry room and additional storage space.
+ Spectacular master suite lies at the back of the home including adjacent den, large walk-in closet and full bathroom featuring whirlpool tub.
+ Located on the upper floor façade, charming office with French doors.
+ 3 additional generous size bedrooms including walk-in closets and one full bathroom are on the upper level.
+ Large, finished basement; Home Theater room, Fitness room or playroom, complete bathroom including a shower and one additional bedroom for your guest.
+ Impeccably conceived backyard with St-Marc Stone, inground and heated pool, North-West exposure, sun filled the entire afternoon.
+ Built-in speakers on the ground floor.
+ Two wall sconces in family room.
+ Three black stools in the kitchen.
+ Alarm system installation.
+ Garage door remote control(s).
+ Retractable awning.
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*A new Certificate of location has been ordered.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.