1 195 000 $
Tucked away on a quiet and tree-lined cul-de-sac mere meters from the water lies this picturesque victorian-style home. Beautiful custom-made wooden details, this home was built and renovated with love and attention to detail. Bright from morning ’till dawn, it features spacious and airy rooms and has an integrated garage.
- Year Built2001
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayPlain paving stone
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Propane
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Central air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood ,PVC
- FoundationOther ,Poured concrete
- Hearth stoveOther
- GarageHeated ,Fitted ,Single width
- Distinctive featuresWooded ,Cul-de-sac ,Hemmed in ,Private street
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom
- Basement6 feet and over ,Partially finished
- ParkingOutdoor (4) ,Garage (1)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeFrench window ,Tilt and turn
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost3 300 $
- Municipal Taxes6 326 $ (2020)
- School taxes1 051 $ (2020)
Kitchen appliances, Central vacuum and accessories, Washer/Dryer, All Light fixtures and Wall sconces, All window treatments (except the one excluded), Garage door opener.
Furniture, Personal belongings, Artwork, Propane tank, Blue and White curtains.
*The main floor features a cozy den with fireplace, a large dining room which leads to the kitchen and an open-concept living room.
*The chef's kitchen features a large dinette which leads outdoors, an island and a large double sink.
*The second floor holds two bathrooms, one of which is accessed via the master's walk-in closet as well as the hallway.
*The master suite has its own den, triple-sided fireplace and balcony.
*The additional bedrooms are all bright and each have their own unique style.
*A third floor holds a family room with beautiful views of the surrounding woods and waters beyond.
*The basement has high ceilings and accesses the adjacent garage.
*Energy efficiency: the majority of the exterior walls are made of insulating formwork and reinforced concrete, providing a very high "R" factor and impressive soundproofing;
*The property is located outside of the 100 years water flood line;
*Landscaping was done by a professional firm;
*Large natural stone patio accessible from the dinette with connection for propane gas (BBQ);
*Large gallery in front with water view, which can accommodate a large seating area;
*Screened shelter on concrete slab next to the pond(10X20) and waterfall;
*Raised garden for herbs;
*Irrigation system throughout the property;
*Professional landscaping that includes many large mature trees, shrubs and perennials, all requiring very little maintenance;
*Outbuilding (8x18ft.) with electricity, with the exterior matching the style of the house;
*Breton-inspired natural stone walls;
*The boudoir, the living room and the dining room feature wooden windows with espagnolette hardware;
*Windows by Fenêtre MQ (Made in Quebec);
*The double-sided wood fireplace (den/dinette) dates from 2019, and is approved by the city's new standard of fireplace particle emissions.
*3 Gas Fireplaces, 1 Wood Fireplace.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior to the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The property is located on a private street. Maintenance of the street is split between residents of the street.
*The living area has been taken from the Montreal assessment roll.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.