800 000 $
This charming townhouse located in a peaceful area ideal for family living is only 15 minutes from downtown Montreal. The property has three good sized bedrooms, a spacious family room on the upper floor, a large terrace, balcony and a double car garage. Close to Angrignon Park and metro station. An opportunity not to be missed!
- Year Built2017
- Powder Rooms1
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- FoundationPoured concrete
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresOther
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- ParkingGarage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle
- Municipal Taxes4 648 $ (2021)
- School taxes566 $ (2020)
- Common expenses/Rental3 408 $
Light fixtures, mirrors in bathrooms, blinds, window treatments, broan hood and garage door openers (2).
Jenn-air fridge and stove, Miele dishwasher, Maytag washer/dryer, alarm system.
***DESCRIPTION*** GROUND FLOOR
+Built by BOBOIS, this townhouse enjoys superior natural light and is ideal for a young desiring family.
+From your arrival, you will be charmed by its volumes, open concept and spacious dining room open to the living room including abundantly large windows.
+Large custom-designed kitchen including a huge central quartz island ideal for your evenings hosting and a large number of storage spaces.
+Spacious powder room is used as the laundry room with ceramic floors. SECOND FLOOR
+On the 2nd floor, three beautiful bedrooms with lots of storage.
+On this level, the full bathroom includes a shower and a bathtub serving two bedrooms.
+The master bedroom is spacious and has a walk-in closet along withan en-suite bathroom. BASEMENT
+The basement is directly connected to the double garage, which is user-friendly during the winter season along with its additional storage.
+The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
+The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment roll.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.