1 795 000 $
Where pure sophistication, impeccable workmanship, practicality, superb detailing and a breathtaking waterfront location meet: This is the house for those who want nothing less than perfection in the most idyllic of settings. Massive pool overlooking the flanks of the river, indoor elevator, MQ windows, geothermal heating: The list goes on.
- Year Built2010
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingPatio ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality ,Artesian well
- Heating energyOther
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- Easy accessElevator ,Access for disabled
- WindowsOther ,PVC
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresNo neighbours in the back ,Wooded ,Cul-de-sac ,Waterfront ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground
- ProximityOther ,Highway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Other ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (6) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeTilt and turn
- Energy cost6 720 $
- Municipal Taxes6 822 $ (2019)
- School taxes1 241 $ (2019)
Window treatments, Chandeliers and Wall Sconces, Kitchen appliances, Central Vacuum at accessories, Pool accessories.
Chandelier in Lobby, Rented Gas Tank.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection.
*The areas were taken from the municipal evaluation
***DESCRIPTION*** The ground floor welcomes with an impressive entry hall and a direct view onto the water. Rich woods, marble and an ideal layout with an open living area, office, spacious kitchen and incredible sunroom with soaring ceilings opens onto the spacious back deck. The second floor is composed of three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, one of which is the sumptuous en-suite of the master bedroom. Featuring expansive water views, wonderfully spacious and practical walk-in closet, the master suite is a haven for those who need peace and quiet in the most comfortable of settings. The basement has been divided into a spacious family room which and also features two additional bedrooms, a large Thai-inspired bathroom and a garage access. The garage is exceptionally spacious, features elevator access, storage and natural spring hook-up. The double lot is majestic and borders the river: Quiet, tree-lined and exceptionally rare, whatever has been done was executed with the greatest attention to detail.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.