3 749 000 $
Rare find! Unique residence with residential/commercial zoning in a sought after location. Boasting over 5000 sqft, 4 bedrooms, 3+2 bathrooms, rooftop pool, interior garage and much more. Can be converted to a semi commercial building with the existing layout.
- Living Areasq ft
- Year Built1870
- Powder Rooms2
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableAlarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood
- Hearth stoveOther
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path
- Available servicesFire detector
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingGarage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- ZoningCommercial ,Residential
- SidingConcrete stone
- RoofingAsphalt and gravel
- Municipal Taxes9 149 $ (2022)
- School taxes1 202 $ (2022)
Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, all lighting fixtures including exterior (except exclusions), all window treatments (except exclusions), dining room and terrace fireplace, shelves in wine cellar, alarm system and cameras.
Lighting fixtures in game room, French bedroom and Egyptian bedroom, window treatment in Egyptian bedroom, television sets and brackets, ethanol fireplaces (except inclusion).
AddendaSuch a unique property downtown without comparison! Offering approximately 6000 sq ft of liveable space including an over-sized 2 car garage and spectacular rooftop terrace and pool, and a fully finished basement. The ground floor is an imposing living room area with high ceilings that could be used for commercial space for a professional wanting to have his home office. The basement is occupied by the large wine cellar and cigar lounge. The crazy work styled marble floor is just amazing. The second floor is where you will find the beautiful kitchen and majestic dining room. It also has 3 bedrooms that are all unique in there design. The Moroccan hallway is absolutely stunning. The top floor is where you will find the master bedroom and family room. For the hot summer days, there is a huge terrace with in ground heated pool. The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.