1 995 000 $
Spectacular is almost not enough to describe this meticulously built and designed park-facing mansion in Boucherville’s finest neighbourhoods. Custom finishes from floor to ceiling: From the expansive use of fine slate flooring, jatoba and ipé woods, world-class cabinetry and woodwork throughout the house make this a true sight to behold.
- Year Built2002
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- CupboardOther ,Wood
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther ,Electricity
- Equipment availableWater softener ,Central vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Alarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresWooded ,Street corner
- PoolHeated ,Inground ,Indoor
- ProximityPark - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (6) ,Garage (6)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle ,French window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost11 565 $
- Municipal Taxes13 579 $ (2020)
- School taxes1 998 $ (2020)
- Common expenses/Rental4 988 $
The following are included in the sale: All kitchen appliances, All appliances in the secondary kitchen in the basement, All light fixtures and wall sconces, All rods and curtains, All blinds, Alarm system, central vacuum and accessories, All garage remote controls... (see addendum)
The following are excluded from the sale: All furniture, All works of art, All rugs, All personal effects.
**INCLUSIONS** FOLLOWING... All pool accessories and equipment, All built-in furniture, Projector and screen in the basement, All speakers in the basement, All mirrors in bathrooms and powder room, Generator, All televisions.
*The main floor holds an impressive entry hall with 18' ceilings.
*A front-facing living room lies adjacent to the dining room which holds an ingeniously-designed moveable wall to double the reception area.
*The kitchen, replete with fine wood cabinetry, boutique appliances, electric cooktop and a view onto the superbly serene and beautiful indoor swimming area is a dream for any chef.
*The indoor pool is a design masterpiece: With ample ipé woodwork, heated slate tiles all within a spacious and airy solarium allows your haven of peace and tranquility to be used year-round.
*The main floor also holds an office and leads to the impressive garages: one for every-day use, another perfectly suited to your collection motors.
*SECOND AND TOP FLOOR*
*The second floor holds the breathtaking master suite: conceived to maximize every square inch and integrate seamlessly with the open-concept en-suite bathroom, it offers a sense of tranquility which is only heightened by the double-sided fireplace between the bedroom and bathroom. Very spacious walk-in for both him and her.
*A laundry room and second, large bedroom is fitted with superbly-burled bird's eye moringe wall paneling, as well as an in-bedroom sink.
*The top floor features a third bedroom, again with it's own sink, and another bathroom.
*The basement features an extra bedroom, a separate kitchen, incredibly-conceived wine cellar and a cinema room. No detail was overlooked: every possible corner was contemplated and executed with incredible quality and attention to detail.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.