1 495 000 $
Nestled up in the mountain in a quiet crescent, the visitor will discover this townhouse with nice city views. Ideally located, steps away from downtown, various services, schools and universities. However, it needs a bit of love to update it.
- Year Built1967
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard
- CupboardOther ,Melamine
- Heating systemAir circulation
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyBi-energy ,Electricity ,Heating oil
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveOther
- GarageHeated ,Fitted
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (2) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung
- Equipment availableElectric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- RoofingElastomer membrane
- Energy cost3 180 $
- Municipal Taxes6 969 $ (2021)
- School taxes870 $ (2020)
Fisher & Paykel fridge, Samsung stove, Panasonic microwave, Whirlpool dishwasher, Ingles washer and dryer and all light fixtures.
All personal belongings and furniture.
*The property is actually rented for $5 200 per mnnth.
*The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment roll.
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.