2 695 000 $
This sumptuous and impressive 4 bedrooms family residence is located in a beautiful crescent near Hampstead Park. Featuring high-ceiling, beautiful architectural details, ample amount of natural light, a tandem garage and an impeccably manicured lot with pool and modern glass railing.
- Living Area300.10 sq m
- Year Built1965
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayPlain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard
- Heating systemAir circulation
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther ,Electricity
- Equipment availableOther ,Alarm system ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted ,Tandem
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground
- ProximityOther ,Highway ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (2) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeSliding ,Tilt and turn
- Energy cost7 023 $
- Water taxes360 $ (2021)
- Municipal Taxes16 725 $ (2021)
- School taxes1 725 $ (2022)
All light fixtures, wall sconces, all window treatments, rods, dining room table w/seven chairs and banquette w/ cushions, master's bedroom built-in cupboard furniture, built-in speakers in family room and office, TV bracket, pool equipments w/acc and garage door opener. See Addenda following...
All televisions, Pax cupboard in second floor bedroom, Toto toilet in bathroom on second level, personal belongings and furniture.
+Beautiful, marble floored, entry-hall looking onto a grandiose open space includes 17-foot ceiling heights, a custom-built staircase and an entrance closet for guests belongings.
+A spacious formal office lies to the left offering tremendous light, stunning wooden cabinetry and finishings.
+The living room perfectly conceptualized offers an integrated surround sound system.
+The family room ahead is spacious, with its wooden fireplace, offering a tranquil environment perfect for gatherings.
+A truly spectacular kitchen with its contemporary design includes state of the art appliances and marble countertops.
+A unique solarium can be found at the back of the home overlooking the picturesque backyard.
+The solarium with its heated floors features large windows and a massive skylight to allow natural light to pour in from all angles.
+A powder room can be found tucked away on this level.
+A majestic central staircase made with wrought iron ramps and wooden railings leads to 4 spacious bedrooms.
+The master suite lies at the front of the home with ample closet space and a marble infested ensuite bathroom.
+The master bedrooms includes double doors which lead directly to another bedroom which could also serve as a den or home office.
+This room has access to a massive balcony overlooking the backyard.
+Another 2 bedrooms on this floor with sizeable closet space.
+Second bathroom also completely renovated with marble counter tops.
+The second floor features a linen closet.
+ Family room, laundry room and powder room located on this level.
+ Heated tandem garage accessible by this floor.
+Beautifully landscaped and spacious lot.
+Magnificent backyard boasts an in-ground salt-water pool and Jacuzzi.
+Land features automated irrigation system.
* Sub-zéro fridge
* Vino Pazo wine fridge
* Viking stove
* Kitchen Aid Hood
* LG washer and dryer
* The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
* All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.