1 695 000 $
Large detached residence with over 3000SF of living area. Charming and comfortable. Comprimising 3 floors plus a basement. Bathed in sunlight from sunrise to sunset. Separate, spacious patios on two levels. A home with character and endless potential.
- Year Built1940
- Powder Rooms1
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyBi-energy ,Electricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableAlarm system ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageAttached ,Single width
- SidingStone ,Vinyl
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (4) ,Garage (1)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeSliding ,Crank handle
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost3 898 $
- Municipal Taxes12 772 $ (2020)
- School taxes1 851 $ (2020)
All kitchen appliances (Dishwasher - Beaumark, 2 freezers, Oven - Frigidaire -, 2 fridges - General Electric- , Microwave - Panasonic - ) All the curtains and blinds, All the light fixtures, Washer, Dryer.
Furnitures and personal belongings.
* The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
* The living area was taken from the Montreal/Hampstead assessment roll.
* All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The building plans were approved by the city of Cote-St-Luc in the year of 2006, to be determined if they are still approved.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.