449 000 $
On a picturesque and green mountain setting, overlooking a quiet and non-motorized lake, stands this sublime house. Renovated and decorated with exceptional taste, this residence exudes a true sense of sophistication and love of life. Right of access to the lake with a dock.
- Year Built1976
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayNot Paved
- Heating systemOther
- Water supplyArtesian well
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableAlarm system
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood burning stove
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,No neighbours in the back ,Wooded ,Non navigable ,Non navigable
- ProximityHighway ,Elementary school ,High school ,Alpine skiing ,Cross-country skiing
- Bathroom / WashroomSeperate shower
- BasementUnfinished ,Low (less than 6 feet)
- ParkingOutdoor (4)
- Sewage systemSeptic tank
- Window typeCrank handle
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- ViewWater ,Mountain
- Energy cost2 008 $
- Municipal Taxes1 888 $ (2019)
- School taxes186 $ (2019)
All Kitchen appliances, Kitchen island, Washer-dryer, All light fixtures, Curtains & rods, Ground floor bedroom's dresser, Lawn mower, Ping-Pong table, Spa , Dock, Beds in the child's room.
Furniture (except inclusions), Decor, Personal belongings, Garden furniture, Movie projector in living room.
*The property was entirely renovated by the current owners.
*Large and inviting kitchen with central island that can sit 4 guests.
*Large and bright living room with wood burning fireplace. 10'6'' Ceilings.
*1 bedroom on the main floor, 3 additional bedrooms upstairs.
*A warm and intimate bathroom with walk-in shower. Kitchen appliances : Bertazzoni Gas Range, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Whirlpool Dishwasher.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection.
*The areas were taken from the municipal evaluation
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.