1 225 000 $+tx
Breathtakingly unique: These exceptionally-built and located townhouses seemingly float on the water in one of Lachine’s most pristine and quaint enclaves. Nestled between the StLawrence and Lachine’s Yacht Club, right beside René Levesque Park with water views on both sides, rooftop terraces and top-tier finishes. Truly a rarity on the market.
- Year Built2019
- Powder Rooms1
- Heating systemAir circulation
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableOther ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Fitted ,Tandem
- SidingWood ,Stone
- Distinctive featuresWaterfront ,Navigable
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path ,Cross-country skiing ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- ParkingOutdoor (1) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- RoofingElastomer membrane
- Window typeTilt and turn
- Municipal Taxes0 $
- School taxes0 $
*High-end, luxury waterfront townhouses in a superbly quiet and exclusive setting
*9-10 ft. ceilings
*Incredible water frontage for each townhouse
*2 private garage spots per townhouse
*Two floors plus third-floor private rooftop terrace featuring unobstructed water views
*Connected to natural gas
*Soaring windows allowing ample natural light into it's contemporary interior
*Exclusive and highly limited: the location is one of a kind bordered by both the Yacht Club and St Lawrence River; water views on both sides
*Mere minutes from downtown with easy access to highways 13 and 20, as well as PET Airport
*Plans and dimensions are preliminary and subject to modification without advanced notice. Specified gross area is approximate and information purpose only.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*The pictures featured don't represent the current unit, they are only renderings of the project.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.