895 000 $
Charming semi-detached stone house, bright and recently built. Spacious and offering a view of the water, air conditioning, 2 indoor garages, a spacious terrace and a balcony adjacent to the Master bedroom. Ideally located near major highways, parks and cycle paths. A visit will convince you. Quickly available !
- Year Built2013
- Powder Rooms2
- LandscapingLand / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingGarage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung ,Crank handle ,French window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost2 095 $
- Water taxes71 $ (2020)
- Municipal Taxes4 207 $ (2020)
- School taxes753 $ (2020)
Kitchen appliances (Samsung), Washer/Dryer (Samsung), All window treatments, All hanging light fixtures and wall sconces, Garage door opener.
Piano, Wine Cellar, All personal effects, furniture and belongings.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The living area has been taken from the assessment roll.
*NO CONDO FEES. Although, the owners of the 4 attached properties share a 300$/house annual snow removal fee.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.