2 798 000 $
Given that light and sun are lacking during long Canadian winters, luminosity, space and transparency, were the guidelines of this project. Simplicity, and efficiency were also important criteria. The house just a few minutes away from downtown Montreal offers privacy and provides a feeling of space and freedom.
- Year Built2012
- Powder Rooms0
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges ,Patio
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Alarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveOther ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more
- PoolHeated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Crawl space
- ParkingOutdoor (4) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeSliding
- RoofingElastomer membrane
- Municipal Taxes19 037 $ (2021)
- School taxes2 351 $ (2020)
All light fixtures, all window treatments, refrigerator (Frigidaire), built-in microwave & stove (IKEA) , gas stovetop (Fisher&Paykel), dishwasher (Bosch) , central vacuum & accessories, intercom/camera system (3), alarm system.
Propane tank, Indoor + Outdoor furniture, flower pots, alarm system services + monthly payment.
AddendaThis residence is built around an open space from the basement to the second floor allowing light and sun to illuminate all spaces including the basement all day long. The basement is no longer lived as a basement! Large windows allow a lot of luminosity safe from prying eyes. The use of white simple shapes and forms preserve the depth and purity of space. Additionally, a geothermal system was implemented in order to minimize the costs of the heating and cooling given the large volumes of the construction. The high ceilings nourish the feeling of space. Doors and windows:
* Products: The MD-Series, Series-934 doors
* Types: Tilt-turn windows, French doors, Lift and slide doors
* Material: UPVC reinforced with steel
* Style: Contemporary All the sliding glass doors were manufactured in Germany. The main entrance door is an insulated solid wood door. All wooden floors: IPE solid wood. All external balconies: IPE solid wood. Bedrooms doors: All bedroom's doors are equipped with Automatic door bottoms that come down when the doors are closed to control the noise. Interior floors and walls: All of them have an acoustic insulation (soundproofed): designed to ensure sound comfort for occupants. Bathrooms: All the wooden vanity counters/cabinets are made of solid IPE wood. Kitchen, Master bathroom and Powder room: The floor tiles are Italian Full bodied porcelain tiles from Céragrès ,(the color and pattern of the tile runs all the way through the biscuit, with a single color from the surface to the base of the tile). Other bathrooms: Natural slate floors waterproofed. Basement floor: The basement heated concrete floors were installed and polished by Béton Prestige to ensure the quality of the finished floor. The concrete is treated with agents to increase its density, durability, and abrasion resistance. The concrete floor could be polished again anytime there is no layer applied on the surface that could be damaged, the treatment is made to the concrete itself. No chemicals should be used on the concrete floor. Roof: The roof of the property is finished with Elastomeric membrane; a roof that is able to endure the harsh Quebec climate and the temperature extremes that we observe lately due to the global warming. On the other hand, the Elastomeric membrane can be installed or repaired under any environmental conditions. Garage floor: Under the porcelain tiles a membrane from Mapei (MAPELASTIC AQUADEFENSE) was installed to protect the heated concrete slab.
* The choice of the inspector must be approved by both parties before the inspection.
*The living areas were taken from the city assessment role
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.