1 495 000 $
Welcome to one of Quebec’s finest privately-owned fieldstone manors; surrounded by the estate’s rolling hills, lush forests and bordering on the Rivière des Outaouais, it’s quite unlike anything else in the province. Renovated in a classic French style with museum-like attention to detail & quality to reflect the perfectionist vision of its owner.
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayOther ,Double width or more ,
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Space heating baseboards ,Electric baseboard units ,Radiant
- Water supplyArtesian well
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Alarm system
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageDetached ,Double width or more
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,Wooded ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Heated
- ProximityHighway ,Golf ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom
- Basement6 feet and over ,Unfinished
- ParkingOutdoor (10) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemOther ,Septic tank
- Window typeOther
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- TopographySloped ,Flat
- ZoningAgricultural ,Residential
- Energy cost5 870 $
- Municipal Taxes4 970 $ (2019)
- School taxes538 $ (2019)
All kitchen appliances, Washer, Dryer, Central vacuum and accessories
Al light fixtures and wall sconces.
*The house is bathed in sunlight from dawn to dusk through the many large restored wooden windows.
*Masterfully-applied plasterwork creates a flow and sense of continuity throughout the rooms.
*The grand centre hall divides the mansion into wings; updates have softened the start traditional layout and created a seamless space for living and entertaining.
*Be it the superbly-renovated kitchen with flagship La Cornue stove, impressive dining room that can hold over a dozen guests or the welcoming family room bordered by an elegant solarium that overlooks the grounds. Privacy, and discrete luxury like this is only reserved for true connoisseurs.
*The second floor holds five spacious bedrooms as well as three superbly-renovated bathrooms. Heated floors, rich ceramic, beautiful marble and wood: quality through and through.
*The area of the land is 8,000 square meter but there are real and perpetual servitude's of exclusive access for recreational and agricultural purposes of two other lots.
*The owner has to assumed 50% of the maintenance cost of the private road that lead to the property.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.