2 795 000 $
Majestic manor of grand proportions with an endless potential! Rare on the on the market with its massive living area, tall ceiling heights and spectacular curb appeal. The result is a luxurious and bespoke combination of grand period features awaiting a contemporary overhaul. The accommodation is generously proportioned throughout its 4 levels and makes a wonderful family home. With its immense entertaining areas, perfect sun orientated exposure, numerous bedrooms, copious storage spaces, multiple balconies/terraces, a double car garage, two distinct addresses and its excellent location this mansion truly leaves a stately impression.
- Living Area6349.60 sq ft
- Year Built1912
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,
- Heating systemHot water
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyBi-energy ,Electricity ,Heating oil
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation
- FoundationPoured concrete ,Stone
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Wood burning stove
- SidingBrick ,Stone
- Distinctive featuresStreet corner
- ProximityOther ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Whirlpool bath-tub ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Partially finished
- ParkingOutdoor (2) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeOther ,Sliding ,Hung
- RoofingAsphalt shingles ,Tin ,Elastomer membrane
- Energy cost4 966 $
- Municipal Taxes15 267 $ (2023)
- School taxes2 057 $ (2023)
All window treatments, full height vault safe with shelves.
All chandeliers, all light fixtures. All personal belongings and furniture.
+A classic vestibule makes for a timeless first impression all the while enjoying its spacious and voluminous entry hall.
+The formal living room lies adjacent offering tremendous light, a beautiful wood fireplace and custom mouldings.
+The spacious dining room includes large windows for an abundance of natural light.
+Followed by a large kitchen/den with ample storage spaces.
+Office with integrated safe.
+A reception den is additionally found adjacent to the main entrance.
+2 exits can be found at the back of the property with their own distinct address: 2 Glencoe.
+A private terrace can be found above the garage.
+Its sophisticated wooden staircase leads to 6 bedrooms.
+Primary suite with ensuite bathroom.
+Another 5 bedrooms on this floor most of with their own generous closet space.
+There are two balconies at the front and back of the home perfect for fresh air.
+A hidden staircase leads to a massive playroom where its walls, floors and ceiling is dressed in wood.
+The open space offers limitless potential.
+Bedroom with its en-suite.
+Ample and spacious storage spaces.
+The third level leads to a rooftop terrace where views of theOutremont Summit of Mont-Royal can be enjoyed.
+Spacious family room.
+Several storage spaces.
+Mechanical components of the home.
+Surrounded by mature trees.
+Driveway for two cars.
+Garage for 2 cars.
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
*The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment role.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.