3 295 000 $
Urban tranquility and breathtaking volumes: magnificient townhouse offering all the charm of opulent Westmount residences, on flat ground, a stone’s throw from Greene and public transit. Its large spaces and high ceilings grant it an imposing allure, tempered by the warmness of its tasteful finishes and the quaintness of its original details.
- Year Built1894
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Hot water
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableOther ,Alarm system ,Central heat pump
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung
- RoofingElastomer membrane
- Energy cost3 794 $
- Municipal Taxes15 441 $ (2021)
- School taxes2 086 $ (2021)
Sub-Zero refrigerator, cooktop, Miele range hood, Miele wall oven, Miele dishwasher, LG washer and dryer.
All moveable property not specifically included.
***DESCRIPTION*** This delightful 5 bedroom residence offers large volumes in each room, high ceilings and a well-thought-out floorplan.
+Double living room with gas fireplace and bay windows on either side, restored original stained glass windows in the main entrance and in the dining room, hardwood floors in rich brown and golden hues.
+The kitchen: cabinets with clean lines, heated slate floor, large stainless steel island and large pantry with sliding door.
+The cosy living areas are immersed in the soft light which shines through the numerous and judiciously positioned windows.
+Second entrance at the back with spacious vestibule allows access to the kitchen and the basement / laundry room.
+4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with heated floors, three skylights, two exterior balconies.
+Oversized family room with office area, bedroom with adjoining bathroom, laundry room and plenty of storage.
+2 parking spaces at the back, accessible by the municipal lane.
+Views of the trees located across the street.
* The choice of inspectors shall be agreed upon by both parties prior to the inspection.
* All fireplaces must be verified by the buyer and are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
* The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment roll.
* A new certificate of location will be ordered by the seller.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.