6 000 $ /month
This charming and bright residence features old charm wood craftsmanship and large spaces. Vast garden space, multiple terraces, finished basement, 4 car driveway + 1 car garage. Ideally situated just steps away from all Victoria Village services, restaurants and boutiques.
- Year Built1910
- Powder Rooms1
- LandscapingFenced yard
- Heating systemHot water
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyNatural gas
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood
- GarageDetached ,Single width
- Distinctive featuresWooded
- ProximityOther ,Highway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (4) ,Garage (1)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung
- Equipment availableWall-mounted air conditioning
Electrolux fridge, Whirlpool oven, Amanda cooktop, Allure hood, Panasonic microwave, Bosch dishwasher, washer and dryer Samsung, Wine fridge Cavavin, all blinds and chandeliers.
Alarm system, electricity cost, natural gas cost, telecommunication fees, tenant's insurance, landscaping and snow removal and personal belongings.
+ Minimum 1 year lease.
+ The tenant will have to agree and sign the Annex A.
+ The tenant must provide a letter of reference to the satisfaction of the owner and a credit check will be required.
+ The tenant must provide proof of insurance for their personal belongings and personal liability.
+ Non smoking
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.