3 995 000 $
Beautiful detached stone duplex with spacious living areas in prime Westmount location on Victoria Ave. above Sherbrooke Street. Sizable lot with large driveway and two-car garage make it ideal for anyone looking for a large space. Could be transformed into a stately single-family residence. More details in Addendum. A must visit!
- Year Built1951
- Total Floors2
- Powder Rooms0
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges
- Heating systemHot water
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Rental appliancesWater heater (2)
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Jacuzzi bath-tub
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (8) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle
- RoofingAsphalt shingles ,Elastomer membrane
- Equipment availableCentral air conditioning
- Insurance4 268 $
- Energy cost4 565 $
- Snow removal / Lawn mowing2 665 $
- Other rental288 $
- Municipal Taxes16 052 $ (2020)
- School taxes2 641 $ (2020)
All furniture and Personal Belongings for both units: 444-446
***DESCRIPTION*** The property comprises of 8906SF of land. This beautiful stone duplex has an upper unit of over 2000SF of living space with a front balcony and a large terrace overlooking the garden. The ground floor has a large living area of over 2000SF with a large terrace leading to a large pool size yard. There was a kidney-shaped inground pool with diving board which the present owners decided to fill in. There is a finished basement with laundry and storage rooms. This could be turned into a third revenue unit (Subject to the permission of the city). The whole property could also be transformed into a single-family home. Close to local shops, cafes, restaurants, stores, parks, Westmount library and offers a location that allows a real city lifestyle. Recent renovations include: Water heater and Lochinvar furnace installed 2019 Roof crown redone with asphalt shingles and flat covering with elastomere membrane replaced in 2015
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection.
*The building measurements has been taken from the certificate of location of 1994
*The Vendor will provide a new certificate of location
*The living areas were taken from the municipal assessment
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.