4 195 000 $
With its unmistakable stately brick façade, endless curb appeal, elegant layout and truly exceptional location: 1 Murray is one of Westmount’s most dignified residences. Featuring rich and original woodwork, a classic layout with vast and spacious rooms, a formalmain hall, third-floor: Old-World elegance at it’s finest.
- Year Built1905
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayPlain paving stone
- LandscapingLand / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemHot water
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Heating oil
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageDetached ,Single width
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Partially finished ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (4) ,Garage (1)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost10 300 $
- Municipal Taxes23 626 $ (2020)
- School taxes3 112 $ (2020)
Kitchen appliances, Washer-Dryer, All the Light Fixtures (except the one from the vestibule), All the blinds and the curtains.
Light fixture from vestibule.
***DESCRIPTION*** + 1 Murray lies across from Murray Hill Park, steps from both Greene and Victoria Village, minutes to downtown and yet as secluded and quiet as the countryside. + A classic layout featuring formal dining room, sitting room and sun room are accessed by the main hall. + A spacious chef's kitchen with eat-in dinette lies beside the dining room toward the back of the house. + The impressive and superbly-crafted staircase leading to the second floor is graced by fine woodwork that only a home of this age and grandeur could possess. + On the second floor, the bedrooms are all spacious and offer ample storage. The stately master suite offers a large walk-in and spacious en-suite. + The third floor holds a game room as well as three other bedrooms and a family bathroom. + A wood-clad family room lies in the basement which also offers many additional storage rooms.
***DECLARATIONS*** + The choice of the building inspector has to be approved by both parties prior the inspection. + The living area has been taken from the city assessment roll. + All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.