4 000 $ /month
Exceptionally bright and well-located semi-detached in the heart one of the city’s finest boroughs. Quiet, quaint, safe and beautifully maintained, this impeccable family-home with spacious backyard is perfect for any growing family. A dream location, bright spaces and an envy-inducing features.
- Year Built1951
- Powder Rooms1
- LandscapingFenced yard
- Heating systemHot water ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableAlarm system ,Wall-mounted heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Fitted ,Single width
- Distinctive featuresWooded
- ProximityHighway ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (1) ,Garage (1)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeSliding ,Crank handle
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost2 320 $
- Water taxes76 $ (2019)
-Profile- Fridge, Microwave, -GE- Oven, Cooktop plate, Kitchen hood, , -Profile- Dishwasher, All the curtains, All light fixtures.
Hydro, communication fees and insurance charged to the tenant.
*The main floor features a large living room toward the front which opens into the beautiful garden-facing dining room toward the yard, leading to the kitchen.
*A spacious and large garage is integrated, accessible from the hallway and features tiled floors.
*The first landing accesses a beautifully bright room above the garage.
*The top floor holds three additional rooms as well as a family bathroom.
*The basement features a cold-room, storage and a main living room.
*The living area has been taken from the assessment roll.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.