2 895 000 $
Conceived and designed by a renowned designer, this family property located in the heart of Mount-Royal will appeal to the most demanding. Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms, kitchen with high-end finishing’s opening onto a meticulously appointed garden with inground pool. The next owners will have to complete some interior finishing’s to his own taste.
- Year Built1949
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayPlain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Fitted ,Single width
- PoolHeated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (4) ,Garage (1)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeFrench window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- TopographySteep ,Flat
- Energy cost6 631 $
- Water taxes360 $ (2019)
- Municipal Taxes11 162 $ (2020)
- School taxes2 108 $ (2020)
All the kitchen appliances (2 Fridges -MIELE-, Stove -LACANCHE-, Kitchen hood -BROAN-, Dishwasher -MIELE, Microwave), Central vacuum & accessories, All the pool equipment's and accessories, Flower pots, Garage remote's, Alarm system.
Washer & Dryer -MAYTAG-, Exterior BBQ, All the television's, Sound system, All the furniture and garden furniture, Propane tank.
*The charming marble entrance hall is accessed via a massive wood door
*With a superb layout, the ground floor features breathtable and generous rooms, stunning wood floor.
*This chef's kitchen is the ''coup de coeur'' of this property, flooded by natural lights, no details were spared in this room with marble countertops, high-end appliances and faucets.
*The upper level holds four spacious bedrooms with large closets are configured for ultimate privacy of their occupants.
*Ideal as a kids quarter or entertainment area, the basement include another bedroom, large family room, storage space, wine cellar space and a fully independent side entrance.
*Meticulously appointed for a family, this breathtaking garden features a covered terrace, a cement heated pool and an exterior shower for the summer days.
*Please note that interior finishing's will have to be completed by the next owner.
*A new certificate of location will be order by the Seller.
*The living area has been taken from the assessment roll.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.