3 998 000 $
One of Westmount’s most iconic homes: Cornering luxurious Forden and picturesque Westmount Ave, this grand three-storey mansion is nothing but the purest expression of Westmount’s fine architectural heritage. Set perpendicularly to the street corner, the orientation allows for maximum light exposure and the extension now makes four garage spots.
- Year Built1924
- Powder Rooms2
- Heating systemHot water
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyNatural gas
- Equipment availableAlarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood ,PVC
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageAttached ,Heated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- ProximityPark - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (5) ,Garage (4)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung
- Municipal Taxes27 471 $ (2020)
- School taxes4 856 $ (2019)
Kitchen appliances, Washer and Dryer
All the chandeliers, All Wall sconces, All Curtains
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties.
*The areas were taken from the municipal evaluation.
*A new certificate of location will be order by the Seller.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.