1 395 000 $
With a happy, bright and incredibly beautiful energy, this superbly updated house with garage in one of Montreal West’s quietest corners will charm you with its airy layout, perpetual brightness, European finishes and park-side lot. Privacy, elegance and tranquility for your entire family in a house that will undoubtedly charm you.
- Year Built1906
- Powder Rooms1
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemHot water ,Space heating baseboards
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableAlarm system ,Electric garage door
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageAttached ,Single width
- Rental appliancesWater heater (1)
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Unfinished
- ParkingOutdoor (1) ,Garage (1)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeSliding ,Crank handle
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost3 752 $
- Water taxes173 $ (2018)
- Municipal Taxes8 960 $ (2019)
- School taxes996 $ (2019)
Kitchen appliances, washer-dryer (SAMSUNG), lighting fixtures and wall sconces, wardrobe storage between the two rooms, wood for the fireplace, alarm system, rods and blinds, ping-pong table, garage's remote.
Curtains, speakers and sound system, furniture and personal belongings, hot water tank.
*The ground floor features a library with wood fireplace, small den, bright dining room and chefs kitchen off the back.
*Perpetually bathed in sunlight given its location beside a park, this home feels like an oasis where neighbours and street noise are just a distant memory.
*The kitchen, with its ample cabinetry and professional grade appliances, opens onto the spacious and always-sunbathed backyard.
*The second floor holds four well-sized bedrooms and a large bathroom.
*The third floor is the master quarters with a beautifully serene and large bedroom, walk-in closet and bathroom. Perfection and privacy for the parents.
*The pool-sized lot lies adjacent to a triangular park.
*Renovated with love throughout the years: quality materials, both as inside and outside finishes and ample work that took place within the walls such as electrical, plumbing, insulation, roof... the list goes on.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*A new certificate of location will be order by the Seller.
*The living area has been taken from the assessment roll.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.