1 695 000 $
Fabulously built townhouse by the water in one of Nun’s Island’s finest developments. This meticulously built residence, a superbly bright corner-unit, spans three spacious floors, has fabulous private terraces and gorgeous outdoor space. All amenities such as pool, gym, common areas of this first-class project also service this townhouse.
- Year Built2003
- Powder Rooms1
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Central air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- SidingConcrete ,Stone
- PoolHeated ,Indoor
- ProximityGolf ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (1) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle
- RoofingTin ,Asphalt and gravel
- TopographySloped ,Flat
- GarageSingle width
- Energy cost2 470 $
- Co-ownership fees16 788 $
- Municipal Taxes9 460 $ (2021)
- School taxes1 171 $ (2021)
Fridge (Kitchen-Aid), built in oven (Kitchen-Aid), cooking top (Fisher&Paykel), washer & dryer (Maytag), lights fixtures, blinds and curtains.
All personal belongings and furniture.
+Splendidly quiet and exclusive, these townhouses, unlike many on the island, are away from the busy streets and commotion allowing for a truly tranquil environment.
+Perfect for a large family, this particular townhouse has been configured with five bedrooms and a large, isolated master suite with impressive bathroom, walk-in and breathtaking balcony.
+Large kitchen, study and living room allows for ample communal space, and a family room in the basement is a wonderful added bonus.
+The two garage spots are accessible through the basement: Imagine never having to brave the snow from the comfort of your house to your car.
+The five-start amenities of the Sommets building includes a large pool, ample outdoor space, professional-grade gym and the list goes on.
* The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
* The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment roll.
* All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.