5 698 000 $
Nestled among other imposing stone mansions on one of Westmount’s quietest and most secluded streets sits this impressive and beautifully-conceived Georgian manor. Geothermal heating and numerous updates and renovations make for an exclusive package that true connoisseurs will appreciate. Privacy and luxury reign supreme!
- Year Built1928
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayOther ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingLand / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Other ,Hot water ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther ,Bi-energy ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Alarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresCul-de-sac
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (2) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung ,Crank handle
- RoofingCedar shingles
- Municipal Taxes27 310 $ (2020)
- School taxes4 748 $ (2019)
All kitchen appliances, Washer & Dryer, Alarm System, Garage Door opener, All window treatments with the exception of those listed in the exclusions, Wall Sconces, Wall mounted TVs and brackets, Built-in sound system and loudspeaker.
Chandeliers and window treatments from family room and living room, Furniture and personal effects.
*The main floor features an exceptional layout: luxurious proportions, superbly bright, tall windows and beautiful mouldings.
*With a spacious family room on one end, formal living room at the other and elegant dining room with fireplace in between, the impeccable layout is ideal for large-scale entertaining.
*The kitchen has been updated throughout and features ample prep space, top of the line appliances and beautiful cupboards.
*The second floor holds four very large bedrooms, three of which have their own en-suites.
*The garden-level basement allows access to the quaint backyard and has a high ceilings, playroom, centre hall, gym, utility room as well as garage access.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*A new certificate of location will be order by the Seller.
*The living area has been taken from the assessment roll.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.