4 950 000 $
A Philip Hazan-designed and drawn masterpiece through and through: This sublime stone mansion on the shores of the St Lawrence was built with nothing but the finest of materials in the most serene of locations. Set on the tip of a small and hidden peninsula, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with water views all around. Heaven by the water.
- Year Built2000
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayPlain paving stone
- LandscapingLand / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther
- Equipment availableWater softener ,Central vacuum cleaner system installation ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,No neighbours in the back ,Wooded ,Cul-de-sac ,Waterfront ,Navigable
- PoolHeated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Whirlpool bath-tub ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (8) ,Garage (4)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Municipal Taxes25 911 $ (2018)
- School taxes3 648 $ (2021)
All kitchen appliances (WOLF range, WOLF ovens, Sub Zero fridge, Dishwasher), Washer, dryer. All window treatments, Garage door openers, Pool accessories, Home Automation Solution (Light and Sound - Creston), Built-in furniture, Wall sconces.
Furniture and personal items.
*The entry-hall, with a ceiling close to 20' in height, showcases the home's exceptional nature and construction quality.
*The rich mahogany wood adds true warmth and sumptuous luxury to almost every room. The oiled herringbone floors will withstand the test of time for ages to come, given its intricate construction and exceptional quality.
*A massive wooden staircase, hand-made by artisans, leads to the upper floors.
*A small den lies beside it, leading into the superb formal living room.
*The living room, featuring an intricately-carved fireplace mantle and water views as far as the eye can see, is both vast and inviting.
*The chef's kitchen, featuring professional-grade Wolf appliances, superb cabinetry, ceramic flooring and a dinette with water views is more than just a chef's kitchen. Second Floor
*The second floor features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious family room.
*The master suite offers sitting area, massive walk-in with custom-made wooden cabinetry and a breathtaking master en-suite.
*The master bathroom is clad in the finest marble, features water views as well as a glassed-in steam shower. Garden-Level
*The garden-level floor has beautiful stone flooring, a tasting room, true wine-cellar with separate climate control and massive family room with wet-bar. Lot and Construction Details
*The lot is exceptionally private and offers unobstructed and endless water views from most of the home's rooms.
*The home is built of massive cement slabs and features geothermal heating and cooling.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior inspection.
*The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment roll.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.