1 895 000 $
This lovely, detached house was built in 2008 designed by a well-known architectural firm and is conveniently located just a short walk from Monkland village. Its open spaces, modern design, abundance of natural light and numerous storages make it an attractive option for those seeking comfort, modernity and a desirable location. The property features 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, 1 garage, air conditioning and a garden making it an excellent value.
- Living Area2179.60 sq ft
- Year Built2008
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayOther ,
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- GarageHeated ,Fitted
- ProximityOther ,Highway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,
- Bathroom / WashroomOther ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (2) ,Garage (1)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle
- TopographySteep ,Flat
- RoofingAsphalt and gravel
- Energy cost2 310 $
- Municipal Taxes8 960 $ (2023)
- School taxes1 093 $ (2022)
Fisher & Paykel refrigerator, Fisher & Paykel Gaz stove, Thermador dishwasher, Turbo kitchen hood, LG washer and dryer and garage door remote(s) control, Irrigation system (See following Addenda...)
Entrance hall mirror, light fixture in dining room, dining room console, living room library and sound system and master's bedroom console.
+ 9' ceiling height
+ Living room with balcony, powder room and dining room
+ Design kitchen with quartz countertop
+ Breakfast area with large windows and storage SECOND FLOOR
+ 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with heated floors
+ Skylight above stairs
+ Office with double doors
+ Master bedroom with balcony
+ 8'' ceiling height in the basement
+ Large bedroom in basement with family room and a complete bathroom
+ Laundry room with storage
+ Single garage with 2 exterior parking
+ Terrace in the backyard
+ Numerous vertical windows
+Kitchen light fixture
+Hot water tank
+Central vacuum and accessories
+Irrigation and lighting system
+Electrical charging point
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
* The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment role.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.