8 500 000 $
Prestigious waterfront property on the St-Lawrence river sitting on over an acre of land. Its gated entry with a lovely circular driveway and deep setback give this home a grand appeal. No expense was spared in the building of this magnificent residence. It’s 21,5″ ceilings, indoor pool and endless amenities leave for an absolute lavish experience
- Year Built2006
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayOther ,Double width or more ,Plain paving stone ,
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Other
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther ,Bi-energy ,Electricity ,Propane
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- Easy accessElevator
- FoundationOther ,Poured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageAttached ,Heated ,Double width or more
- Rental appliancesOther
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,Waterfront ,Navigable ,Intergeneration
- PoolHeated ,Inground ,Indoor
- ProximityPark - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Whirlpool bath-tub ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (14) ,Garage (8)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeOther ,Crank handle ,French window
- RoofingOther ,Asphalt shingles
- ViewWater ,Panoramic
- Energy cost12 841 $
- Municipal Taxes18 331 $ (2020)
- School taxes4 620 $ (2020)
- Common expenses/Rental15 207 $
Washer / Dryer (Bosch), Oven (Miele), Microwave (Panasonic), Refrigerator (Viking), Hob (Viking), Hood (Viking), Refrigerator (U-line), Dishwasher (Miele) LOFT: Micro -wave (Panasonic), Steam Oven (Miele), Hood (Typhoon), Washer / Dryer (Bosch), Dishwasher (Bosch), Refrigerator (Amana)
All interior and exterior furniture, All personal belongings, All Art.
***DESCRIPTION*** GROUND FLOOR
*A classic entry-hall makes for a stately impression looking onto a grandiose dining room boasting 21,5 ft ceilings.
*The formal living room ahead offers large windows for an abundance of light.
*Followed by a spectacular kitchen with state of the art built-in appliances, granite countertops, heated floors and ample space that can hold everything you may ever need for an unparalleled culinary experience.
*A breakfast corner lies parallel and overlooks the picturesque backyard with it's beautiful landscaping and waterfront views.
*An indoor pool lies adjacent, made only of the highest quality materials and an alluring designed waterfall setting the ambiance for tranquility.
*Attached a gym room, with access to the outdoors for anyone looking to stay active.
*An office with views of the front of the home make for a productive work environment, all the while enjoying the luxury of the home.
*Elevator SECOND FLOOR
*Two majestic custom wooden staircases both at each end of the home lead to 3 spacious bedrooms all of which have their very own in suite bathrooms with granite counter tops and wooden cabinets.
*The master suite lies at the back of the home with a massive bathroom, a walk-in closet and features jaw dropping views into the beautifully landscaped backyard and St-Lawrence river.
*Another 2 bedrooms on this floor features private in suite bathrooms both of which with spacious walk-in closets.
*The second floor also features a unique Billiards Room with an open concept allowing the ability to overlook the great open space that the high ceilings from the first floor provide.
*A pleasant conception and tastefully done. LOFT
*A separate staircase leads to a loft designated for either a butler or an elderly family member.
*Private and secluded from the rest of the home.
*It includes its separate kitchen with state of the art appliances, granite counter-tops and wood cabinets.
*A Living room with abundance of light along with a closed bedroom, walk-in closet and full bathroom.
*Separate washer and dryer.
*The impressive and large three-car garage is accessible by this wing. LOT
*Superb lot on over an acre of land, both charming and private making for a grandiose entrance.
*Long Driveway leads to a Massive home.
*Beautifully landscaped and spacious, this wonderful lot allows for multiple entertainment areas and spaces.
*Magnificent backyard for the perfect area to lounge all the while enjoying views by the water.
*Land features automated irrigation system and lighting system.
*The choice of the inspector must be approved by both parties before the inspection.
*The buyer will be responsible for inspecting the fireplaces. Fireplaces are sold without warranty as to their compliance with applicable regulations as well as the requirements imposed by insurance companies.
*The seller will order a new certificate of location.
*The living area from the roll.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.