1 895 000 $
This masterpiece of design overlooks the skyline of the downtown core, Lachine Canal as well as the southern vista and mountains. Clean, discrete and beautifully executed, no material was too precious, no detail too small. This Redpath loft features a stupendous three-corner exposure, 8 windows 13′ ceilings and direct elevator access into the unit.
- Year Built2003
- Powder Rooms1
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Other ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more
- SidingBrick ,Stone
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomSeperate shower
- ParkingGarage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeFrench window ,Tilt and turn
- ViewWater ,Mountain ,Panoramic ,City
- Energy cost1 276 $
- Co-ownership fees8 832 $
- Municipal Taxes6 895 $ (2020)
- School taxes1 051 $ (2020)
The inclusions are listed in the Addendum.
All personal belongings, subwoofer Bang & Olufsen, furniture.
*Conceived with the notions of brightness, fastidiousness and the feeling of ethereal lightness that comes with such breathtaking views, every square inch of this loft was lovingly designed and executed with masterful precision and craftsmanship.
*Light oak flooring perfectly complimenting the imported and varied wall coverings that line much of the walls and cabinetry, the feeling of brightness and openness is undeniable.
*The imposing original factory steel pillars have been converted into beautifully backlit light elements that direct the eye skyward toward the soaring ceilings.
*The kitchen is functional and impeccably conceived with its bright cabinetry, state-of-the-art appliances and massive Dekton island.
*The bathroom and powder room have been finished with the finest hand-applied finishes, and contrasted with a magnificent and hefty slab of stone that makes up both the counter and sinks. Breathtaking and utterly unique.
*A very large tiled corner terrace has rare views to the south and east.
*The bedroom is currently one large room but could easily be reconverted into 2 bedrooms.
*Two rare side-by-side parking spots are included, as well as a massive double concrete locker which lies adjacent to the parking spots.
*Recently renovated gym with high-end equipment
*Incredible salt water outdoor pool
*Full time security
***INCLUSIONS*** Ladder, Kelly Wearstler Ceiling Light, Sound System: Built-in Speakers, Two Amplifiers (Denon and Integra), Jennair Fridge, Bosch cooktop, Bosch Steam Oven, Bosch Convection Oven/Microwave, Falmec Hood, Miele Dishwasher, Miele Washer & Dryer, Central Vacuum, Nest Thermostat, 8 stools around the kitchen island, curtains, electric blinds, mirror in the BTH and PWD.
*Both taxes and condo fees are for the unit as well as the two parking spots.
* The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
* The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment roll.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.