1 649 000 $+tx
Buy / Commercial Properties / 101 Rue Smith
Prime location, this commercial building has undergone significant improvements since its acquisition by the current owners and will be available for dual occupancy by the buyer. Zoning C1, retail and service, over 8 finished offices with conference room, cafeteria, reception area, over 1,200 sq. ft. of warehouse space, parking for several cars and numerous storages in the basement.
- Living Areasq ft
- Year Built1960
- DrivewayNot Paved ,
- LandscapingFenced yard
- Heating systemAir circulation
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther ,Electricity
- Equipment availableEntry phone ,Central air conditioning ,Wall-mounted air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- WindowsAluminum ,PVC
- GarageHeated ,Fitted
- SidingConcrete ,Brick
- Distinctive featuresStreet corner ,Environmental study phase 1 ,Environmental study phase 2
- ProximityHighway ,Public transport
- Available servicesJet system
- Basement6 feet and over ,Unfinished
- ParkingOutdoor (12) ,Garage (4)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- RoofingTin ,Elastomer membrane ,Asphalt and gravel
- Type of business/IndustryManufacturing ,Warehouse ,Retail ,Wholesaler ,Service
- Insurance1 880 $
- Garbage8 876 $
- Energy cost6 867 $
- Snow removal / Lawn mowing1 800 $
- Municipal Taxes25 419 $ (2023)
- School taxes899 $ (2023)
Any equipment allowing the proper functioning of the building and wall-mounted air conditioning units.
Materials and equipment belonging to the SELLER, all the furniture.
+ Since acquisition, foundation waterproofing work has been completed on two facades except for the southeast wall
+ Front portion roof 2014, Roofing of the warehouse portion 2017.
+ Geothermal air conditioning and heating system 2014, two (2) wall mounted air conditioning units added in 2020.
+ Rear garage door 10 Feet (Height) by 12 Feet (Width).
+ Amperage 2 X 200 amps.
+ Windows in the front of the building were replaced in 2014.
+ Phase 1 and 2 environmental expertise's available.
+ C1 Zoning - Retail and Service.
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*Foundation waterproofing work is required on the exterior southeast wall to prevent water infiltration during heavy rains in the basement.
*Please refer of the attached grid of uses and standards.
*The living area indicated are approximate.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.