1 195 000 $
Phase II – Sole owner since construction (35 years ago) this pretty apartment will appeal to those looking for sunshine and views. Well thought plan, spacious living room open to dining room and sliding doors to large private terrace. 2 beautiful bedrooms + office (3rd bedrooms), 2 bathrooms, 2 Tandem parking and double size ground floor storage.
- Year Built1984
- Total Floors12
- Powder Rooms0
- Heating systemElectric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableEntry phone ,Alarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- Easy accessElevator
- GarageHeated ,Fitted ,Tandem
- Rental appliancesWater heater (1)
- Distinctive featuresWooded
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- ParkingGarage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Energy cost1 715 $
- Co-ownership fees10 344 $
- Municipal Taxes7 355 $ (2020)
- School taxes1 273 $ (2020)
Kitchen appliances, Washer/Dryer, All window treatments, All handing light fixtures and wall sconces, Built-in's wall library in the office.
Furniture, TVs, Personal belongings and Art works.
***DESCRIPTION*** -Unique opportunity in the sought after phase II in the Sanctuaire; -24/7 doorman; -Direct indoor access to the Midtown Sporting Club and the Sanctuaire Medical Center; -A few steps from the University of Montreal, Hospitals and transport; -A few steps from the Boisé du Sanctuaire walking trail; -Several outdoor parking lots for visitors
***RENOVATIONS*** KITCHEN : Backsplash ceramic, Granite countertops, Cabinets facing, Added new ceramic floors and new lighting. BATHROOM : Completely renovated in 2018. ENSUITE : New cabinets, lighting, mirrors, Shower, Bath, Toilet, Shower door.
*Both taxes and condo fees are for the unit as well as the two parking spots.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment roll.
*A new certificate of location will be order by the SELLER.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.