2 395 000 $
This magnificent home with a very elegant facade will please even the most discriminating buyers. The ground floor with its beautiful high ceilings, it’s spacious rooms, it’s brightness and it’s generous volumes undoubtedly live to the Victorian charm. 4 beautiful bedrooms on the upper floor and a huge finished basement.
- Year Built1908
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayPlain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemHot water ,Space heating baseboards ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableAlarm system ,Wall-mounted air conditioning
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- SidingBrick ,Stucco
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Other
- ParkingOutdoor (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Energy cost4 505 $
- Municipal Taxes16 286 $ (2020)
- School taxes2 747 $ (2020)
All the kitchen appliances (Monogram Stove, Fridge Monogram, Kitchen hood, Dishwasher Monogram (Not functional), Light fixtures in the upper bathroom is cracked, Exterior barbecue, All the built-in furniture.
Washer LG, Dryer LG, Dining room chandelier, Wall sconces in the hallways and staircase, Alarm system, Office light fixture, Light vent in the purple bedroom.
*The choice of the building inspector has to be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*The living area has been taken from the city assessment roll.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*A new certificate of location will be ordered by the vendor.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.