1 995 000 $
Redpath Loft is inviting you to discover this 2,378 sq.ft. residence, 2 bedrooms plus den, 21/2 bath and 2 large terraces. Its spectacular reception areas facing the canal offer a breathtaking view of the canal and downtown, a permanent spectacle and a pure delight for the eyes. Featuring noble finishing’s and high ceilings offers a warm atmosphere and an undeniable luminosity. An art of living and an unparalleled tranquility awaits you at Redpath Lofts located near the Atwater Market.
- Living Area2378.80 sq ft
- Year Built2004
- Total Floors5
- Powder Rooms1
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Other ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableOther ,Entry phone ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- Easy accessElevator
- GarageHeated ,Fitted ,Single width
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,Hemmed in ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,Cross-country skiing ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Other ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- ParkingGarage (1)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeFrench window
- ViewWater ,Panoramic ,City
- Energy cost710 $
- Co-ownership fees15 756 $
- Municipal Taxes12 745 $ (2023)
- School taxes1 655 $ (2023)
Amana refrigerator, Bosch cook top and built-in oven, Faber kitchen hood, Wolf micro-wave and Bosch dishwasher. Bosch washer and dryer. All light fixtures and window treatments including rods. (See following Addenda...)
Personal belongings and furniture.
+ Direct access to the apartment through the elevator.
+ This beautifully laid out apartment and this corner unit covers the entire 4th floor enjoying all views and aspects of the city and the Lachine Canal.
+ With windows on both the venerable north and southern exposures, this unit is perpetually bathed in sunlight.
+ A state-of-the-art kitchen featuring a massive St-marc stone island, mahogany cabinets and numerous storage spaces.
+ Multiple bookcases and built-in storage units have been conceived.
+ Spacious master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom including ceramic shower and jet bathtub.
+ The configuration would allow an easy conversion into a 3-bedroom unit.
+ Overlooking the interior courtyard, two large terraces with different access.
***SERVICES & AMENITIES***
+ Full time security.
+ Individual entry hall for each building located in the Redpath Loft.
+ Large interior courtyard with numerous visitors' parking's.
+ Located on the rooftop, stunning salt water exterior pool.
+ Rooftop terrace adjacent to the swimming pool with south view.
+ Indoor gym with state-of-the-art equipment's.
+ Exterior garden exclusively for the residents.
+ Independent air conditioning system.
+ Hot water tank.
+ Elevator with direct access to the apartment.
+ Underground garage with security cameras.
+ Garage spaces: #3
+ Large private storage space: R5
+ All built-ins
+ Outdoor furniture
+ Akisens water detection system
+ Heating tank
+ Garage door opener(s)
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*The living area was taken from the Montreal assessment role.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.