2 995 000 $
At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this imposing and spacious waterfront residence. A true haven of peace and tranquility, this property offers exceptional water views, lovely living areas and quasi-total privacy.
- Year Built1956
- Powder Rooms1
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges
- Heating systemAir circulation
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Single width ,Tandem
- Distinctive featuresWooded ,Cul-de-sac ,Waterfront ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Partially finished
- ParkingOutdoor (5) ,Garage (3)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle
- RoofingElastomer membrane
- Energy cost6 440 $
- Municipal Taxes15 353 $ (2021)
- School taxes1 988 $ (2021)
All kitchen appliances ( Wine fridge-PROFILE, Microwave & Oven-WOLF, Dishwasher-BOSH, Stove-DCS, Extractor-FABER) , TV-Hitachi, All the blinds, Washer / Dryer, All light fixtures, Exterior barbecue, Exterior & interior(familly room) speakers, Central vaccum & accessories, Exterior cameras.
All the bookshelves in the office, All the furniture, All the personal belonging.
+ Extended and renovated over the years, the size can accommodate a large family and offers ample entertaining space.
+ The ground floor features heated ceramic flooring, a spacious and bright layout and a chef's kitchen to die for. Truly exceptional!
+ On the second floor lie four bedrooms and a large family room which is currently being used as a home cinema.
+ The master suite is grand and features numerous skylights, a walk-in closet and recently renovated en-suite with a steam bath shower.
+ An ideal exposure and many windows allow for rooms to be perpetually flooded by light from dusk till dawn.
+ The backyard is ready to be customize by the future buyer at his own taste. + Major works have been recently done on the property: Stabilization And Lifting Of The Building On Steel Piles And Construction Of Underwork Foundation To A Height Of 1.5m. - Waterproofing of the Foundations.
*The living area is from the assessment roll.
*The choice of the building inspector has to be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.