5 499 000 $
Stupendous penthouse that rivals the world’s finest palaces in the sky and features one of the city’s most picturesque rooftop terraces overlooks the river and beyond. First-class finishes, immense master suite with den and endless water views, numerous bedrooms and an absolutely jawdropping main living area. Unparalleled in every way.
- Year Built2007
- Total Floors9
- Powder Rooms1
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Electric baseboard units ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning ,Wall-mounted air conditioning ,Central heat pump
- Easy accessElevator ,Access for disabled
- Hearth stoveOther
- GarageAttached ,Other ,Heated ,Fitted ,Single width
- SidingConcrete ,Brick
- Distinctive featuresWaterfront ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Heated
- ProximityHighway ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Public transport ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- ParkingGarage (4)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle
- ViewWater ,Mountain ,Panoramic ,City
- Energy cost492 $
- Co-ownership fees30 948 $
- Municipal Taxes31 530 $ (2020)
- School taxes5 996 $ (2019)
- Common expenses/Rental300 $
Kitchen appliances, Outdoor furniture, Two BBQ, Exterior spa, All the built-in's, All the domotic system, Wine cellar, Living room projector and screen, All light fixtures, Sound system and built-in speakers, All the blinds and curtains, Furniture in the common entrance hall.
Dining room chandelier, Hallway chandelier, All the master bathroom light fixtures, Bang & Olufsen equipment's and television, Television in the 2nd bedroom, Gym equipment's, All the furniture and the artworks, Alarm system.
*Expansive, lofty and phenomenally spacious, the main living room, kitchen, office and dining room float above the river with floor to ceiling windows and impressive close-to 12' ceilings
*The kitchen features a grand and expansive island allowing for massive work and prep space. A chef's grade gas burning stovetop, immense fridge, two dishwashers and innumerable other features, this kitchen will please the most discerning of chefs, both professional or casual.
*The master bedroom is a haven of peace and tranquility. A living-room-sized den adjacent to the bedroom makes for a truly luxurious and relaxing space. An immense bathroom and wood detailed walk-in complete the package.
*Two further bedrooms, each with the pen me-suite bathrooms and walk-ins allow for the whole family to live in utter luxury. A further bathroom services the main living area.
*The second floor consists of a solarium which has been made into the city's most picturesque gym with both city and water views dominating every workout.
*The rooftop terrace is in a league of its own. A true outdoor kitchen area, covered dining area, private spa and garden space make for a unbelievably luxurious combination of features that make the old port's crowning jewel.
*Municipal evaluation, taxes and % portion include parking spots.
*Parking spots are side-by side, numbers 20-23
*The unit has 4 locker spaces, numbers 20-23
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.