2 395 000 $
Once through the private gate, the visitor will be invited to this majestic residence on Lake des Deux-Montagnes. Offering generous proportions designed to the highest standards with free flowing interior ideal for modern family and luxurious amenities such as: indoor pool, private beach, underground garage and breathtaking view on the water.
- Year Built1996
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayOther ,Double width or more ,Plain paving stone ,
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Space heating baseboards ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Alarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageOther ,Heated ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresWaterfront ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground ,Indoor
- ProximityOther ,Highway ,Golf ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Available servicesFire detector
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (14) ,Garage (6)
- Sewage systemPurification field ,Septic tank
- Window typeCrank handle ,French window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- ViewWater ,Panoramic
- Energy cost12 700 $
- Municipal Taxes10 833 $ (2021)
- School taxes1 287 $ (2020)
Frigidaire refrigerator, Jenn-air built-in oven, Micro-wave and warming drawer. Viking hood and gaz cooktop. Miele dishwasher and garburator. All the blinds, Rods and curtains, All light fixtures and wall sconces, LG Washer, Samsung Dryer (see addenda).
Furniture, personal belongings, gym equipments, home theatre armchairs and Tesla charging station.
***DESCRIPTION*** GROUND FLOOR
+ With more than 18'' high ceilings, the entry hall is truly for royalty. The breathtaking view on the water and the ceramic floors make for a grand entrance.
+ Recently renovated by the current owner and professionally equipped, the kitchen is fitted with the most professional of appliances and features a massive quartz island.
+ Beside the kitchen lies a dining room ideal for your reception offering a view of the water.
+ Flooded with natural light and its south exposure, the indoor pool is one of the finest luxurious amenities.
+The master bedroom was designed to maximize the view on the water. It features a large en-suite bathroom and two spacious walk-in closets for her and him. UPPER FLOOR
+ Spacious and overlooking the lake, the fitness room
+ Smartly layout in the upper west wing of the residence, a complete suite featuring a large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.
+ Configured to ensure ultimate privacy of the parents, two other bedrooms sharing a Jack & Jill bathroom. BASEMENT:
+ Ideal for your child's, spacious playroom including recently renovated visual entertaining area.
+ A unique feature for those who are passionate about cars, an underground garage with numerous storage spaces.
***INCLUSIONS*** Garage remote control, alarm system equipment & intercom and exterior cameras. Equipements and pool acc. , central vacuum and acc., irrigation system, billiard table and acc., 6 stools, 2 Silouhette mini fridge, 1 Silouhette wine fridge (Billiard room). Felt smart house system, Hitaschi generator, home theatre (screen, projector, built-in speakers) and exterior awnings. Exterior furniture: Table 8 people, exterior couch, bar and 4 stools, 1 umbrella, 2 deck chairs, 3 small armchairs and side table.
*The living area has been provided by the municipality assessment roll.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.