3 698 000 $
Where sublime construction quality, prime location, large lot size and beautiful architecture coincide. Superb finishes throughout are just one of the many attributes of this incredible home: A spectacularly grand and spacious layout with 2 suites on the main floor, 3 additional bedrooms upstairs and an unfinished basement fit to hold a ballroom.
- Year Built2012
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayDouble width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Other
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther ,Electricity
- Equipment availableOther ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- Easy accessAccess for disabled
- WindowsWood ,PVC
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveGaz fireplace
- GarageOther ,Heated
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,Wooded ,Navigable
- ProximityOther ,Highway ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- BasementUnfinished ,Other
- ParkingOutdoor (6) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeCrank handle
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Municipal Taxes16 354 $ (2019)
- School taxes3 099 $ (2018)
All the kitchen appliances (fridge, stove, oven, steamer, dishwasher, wine fridge - Thermador Brand). Microwave Sharp. Generator. Washer & dryer. All the light fixtures. All the blinds. All the curtains. All the wall sconces.
Dining room chandelier.
*The main entry hall, with circular staircase, soaring ceilings and superb light.
*With a formal living and dining room on one side, and a sitting room with gas fireplace on the other side, the cross-hall plan lends itself perfectly to entertaining.
*The kitchen, with its large pantry, large dinette, impeccable cabinetry and chef's quality appliances is a dream to cook in.
*Two exceptionally spacious and well-appointed suites lie towards the back of the house: each with their own ensuite and walk-in.
*Three further bedrooms as well as one large bathroom lie on the second floor.
*The basement, currently unfinished, features a truly exceptional amount of raw space that can be transformed to fit your wildest dreams. Soaring ceilings, great light from many windows.
*The massive corner lot offers mature trees a truly ideal exposure and is the perfect setting for a house of this grandeur.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*The living area has been taken from the city assessment roll.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.