8 900 000 $
Sumptuous and extraordinarily luxurious: This modern waterfront masterwork, made of the finest stone, woods and metals available on the market, will take your breath away the moment you enter its grand front doors. Harmoniously integrating the original historic house it is based on, few residences come close to the luxury and beauty of this manor.
- Year Built1860
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayOther ,Double width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingPatio ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Other ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyOther
- Equipment availableWater softener ,Central vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Sauna ,Alarm system ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- FoundationPoured concrete ,Stone
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageAttached ,Heated ,Double width or more
- SidingCedar shingles ,Stone
- Distinctive featuresWooded ,Waterfront ,Navigable
- PoolOther ,Heated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Golf ,Public transport ,Bicycle path ,Cross-country skiing
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Other
- ParkingOutdoor (10) ,Garage (3)
- Window typeHung ,French window
- ViewWater ,Panoramic
- Sewage systemBIONEST system
- Energy cost20 900 $
- Municipal Taxes27 126 $ (2018)
- School taxes6 425 $ (2017)
- Common expenses/Rental42 150 $
All the kitchen appliances (Int. & Ext.), All light fixtures, All the speakers and sound system, Domotic system, Home theater equipments, Generator, Washer & Dryer, Security system and Cameras, All the TV'S, Car lift.
All the furniture and all the gym equipment's
***DESCRIPTION*** Ground floor
*The ground floor, as most of the second floor is lined with the finest wide-plank French Oak. Heated wood floors are a true luxury and this house has it in spades.
*A state-of-the-art domotic system forms an integral part of the house's operation.
*The massive Douglas fir beams that cross and soar toward the lofty ceilings create an utterly extraordinary atmosphere: Both warm and contemporary, the impeccable use of rich woods is sublime.
*A grand main hall with towering ceilings and exceptional fenestration has also been engineered to allow seamless access to the vast outdoor living areas.
*The chef's kitchen, replete with professional-grade appliances and artisan-crafted cabinetry, is as impeccably-conceived as the rest of the house.
*In the southern wing lies a family and game room as well as office overlooking the lot and water frontage with its own fireplace.
*The northern wing holds an atelier and mudroom which leads to the three-car garage featuring heated floors, integrated pressure washer and parking lift. Second floor
*Two large bedrooms, each with their own en-suite.
*The master suite, compete with a spacious open-concept closet is a haven of peace, tranquility and pure relaxation.
*As far as en-suite bathrooms go, this one may just be the most striking. Woodwork, marble and limestone whitewashed walls, soothingly heated floors and soaring Douglas fir beams: Perfection. Misc.
*St-Marc limestone terracing and walkways, subtlety lit architectural details, a grand outdoor kitchen and a beautiful infinity pool running the length of the house.
*Two 20KW generators assure security and comfort, state-of-the-art geothermal heating, state of the art camera and security system, incredible details such as red cedar shingles, granite cut stone driveway, copper and more: contrary to today's throw-away culture, this residence was built for the ages with the same precision and craftsmanship of yore.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.