12 950 000 $
Majestically perched atop one of Westmount’s many rolling hills and ridges lies this imposing mansion that has just been redone. The finest marble, the richest woods, intricate stonework and moldings features. Elevator, 6 car garage, park-like lot with approx. 15,000 sq. ft of flat land: a stately house for a deserving family awaits.
- Year Built1946
- Powder Rooms2
- DrivewayOther ,Double width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingLand / Yard lined with hedges
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Ventilation system ,Electric garage door ,Central heat pump
- Easy accessElevator
- FoundationPoured concrete
- Hearth stoveOther ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Double width or more ,Fitted ,Tandem
- Distinctive featuresWooded
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower ,Jacuzzi bath-tub
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (6) ,Garage (6)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung ,French window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- Municipal Taxes33 507 $ (2019)
- School taxes5 924 $ (2019)
All kitchen appliances, Washer & Dryer, All light fixtures and chandeliers, Central vaccum and accessories, All the blinds, Alarm system and cameras.
Personal belongings, all furnitures.
*The main entry hall, clad in marble, separates the residence into the east and west wings.
*To the east lies the absolutely magnificent kitchen: Two enormous islands covered by rare and intricate granite slabs, exceptional cabinetry, cutting edge appliances and all the space you may need.
*The formal dining room lies beside the kitchen and offers space for at least two-dozen invitees: Elegance at its finest.
*The western wings holds the formal living room, office, parlor, elevator access and powder room.
*The second floor features three bedroom in the western wing, each with their own en-suites and the master bedroom occupies the entire eastern wing: Soaring cathedral ceilings, a massive main room, impeccably-conceived walk-in and exquisitely luxurious en-suite.
*The third floor holds another bedroom, bathroom and a large playroom.
*The elevator runs from the basement until the second floor: a highly practical and luxurious feature.
*The basement is equally expansive: Endless playrooms, family rooms, wine cellar (unfinished), utility room, laundry room and access to the incredible 6 car garage. LAND
*With enough land for a handful of houses, this private park in the heart of Westmount lies evenly behind and beside the house. Expansive, green and ready for a pool, few lots compare.
*The front of the house features an exceptionally spacious and vast terrace with views overlooking the city and river beyond.
*The driveway offers ample parking for 5 + cars and has been finished in beautiful paving stone.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
*The choice of building inspectors is to be agreed upon by both parties before the inspection.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.