26 500 000 $
A secluded and luxurious haven like no other: in the heart of the most exclusive stretch of Westmount’s fabled Av. Forden sits this grand stone mansion surrounded by close to 30,000 sq.ft. of private land. Coach house, massive pool, gated driveway, luxurious tennis court, a main house that exudes luxury: When nothing but the best will do.
- Year Built1926
- Powder Rooms1
- DrivewayOther ,Double width or more ,Plain paving stone
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemHot water ,Electric baseboard units
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Natural gas
- Equipment availableCentral vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Sauna ,Alarm system ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Detached ,Double width or more
- Distinctive featuresWooded ,Hemmed in
- PoolHeated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Public transport ,University ,Bicycle path
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Seperate shower
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement ,Separate entrance
- ParkingOutdoor (8) ,Garage (2)
- Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
- Window typeHung
- TopographySloped ,Flat
- Energy cost33 546 $
- Municipal Taxes57 465 $ (2019)
- School taxes10 185 $ (2019)
All kitchen appliances, washer, dryer, all window treatments, all the chandeliers and wall sconces.
All the furniture, All the artworks, Personal belonging, All the mirrors.
***DESCRIPTION*** Main House Ground floor
*With a classic cross-hall plan, one's welcome into the grand and ornate entry hall is accompanied by the awe-inspiring view of the grounds beyond.
*The soaring ceilings and ornate moldings are a thing of beauty: The grand living room, sided by the rich wood-clad sitting room are fine examples of the supreme craftsmanship of the home.
*The dining room, flanking both the kitchen and the back wall of the house, is both grand and exceptionally beautiful.
*The kitchen is like a world in of itself: an immense center island, chef-calibre appliances, ample storage and an optimal layout. The perfect kitchen for cooks and those who like to be cooked for. Upper floors
*The sumptuously appointed bedrooms are nothing short of magical. Privacy, space and total comfort for all.
*Be it the sublime master suite and its endless walk-in and luxurious en-suite bathroom with sauna, or the many adjoining bedrooms, many of which with their own en-suites.
*A tiny third floor room is an ideal hideout for both teenagers and adults alike. Basement
*High ceilings and ample space are what make this walk-out basement so practical.
*The current owners have installed a professional-grade recording studio with booth and sound engineer's station.
*A large refrigerated wine cellar holds hundreds of bottles.
*There's also a cinema room, as well as a garden-level exit that leads towards the grounds. Lot
*As one of Westmount's largest private lots, it's location on coveted Forden makes it exponentially more exceptional.
*Vast, on multiple, slightly graded levels.
*A superb terrace off the main house overlooks the lot, with the lower levels containing a superb pool, sitting area and further down the majestic tennis court. So much luxury in the heart of Westmount.
*A charming coach house lies at the end of the spacious gated driveway.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.