6 450 000 $
Set on a luxuriously private peninsular cap sits this superbly built manor that harkens back to the country estates of yore. With spectacular views from almost every single room, unrivalled finishes throughout, endless gardens to peruse and breathtaking water views to take in: One of Quebec’s finest mansions on the market today.
- Year Built1905
- Powder Rooms3
- LandscapingFenced yard ,Land / Yard lined with hedges ,Landscape
- Heating systemAir circulation ,Space heating baseboards ,Radiant
- Water supplyMunicipality
- Heating energyElectricity ,Propane
- Equipment availableWater softener ,Central vacuum cleaner system installation ,Other ,Entry phone ,Sauna ,Electric garage door ,Central air conditioning
- Easy accessElevator ,Access for disabled
- WindowsAluminum ,Wood
- FoundationPoured concrete ,Stone
- Hearth stoveWood fireplace ,Gaz fireplace
- GarageHeated ,Fitted
- Distinctive featuresWater access ,No neighbours in the back ,Wooded ,Cul-de-sac ,Waterfront ,Navigable
- PoolHeated ,Inground
- ProximityHighway ,Cegep ,Golf ,Hospital ,Park - green area ,Elementary school ,High school ,Bicycle path ,
- Bathroom / WashroomAdjoining to the master bedroom ,Jacuzzi bath-tub
- Basement6 feet and over ,Finished basement
- ParkingOutdoor (8) ,Garage (3)
- Sewage systemSeptic tank
- Window typeHung ,French window
- RoofingAsphalt shingles
- ViewWater ,Panoramic
- Energy cost25 000 $
- Municipal Taxes21 520 $ (2020)
- School taxes5 576 $ (2020)
All appliances, all light fixtures, all windows treatments, central vacuum and its accessories, garage door opener, complete camera system, smart home system, generator, pool maintenance tools and accessories.
Interior and exterior furniture, all personal effects.
*** MAIN RESIDENCE ***
+ With a superb main entry hall, exceptional layout with all the formal rooms a manor of this stateliness commands.
+ The main living room stands the depth of the house toward the western wing and offers sublime water and garden views.
+ A formal sitting room with fireplace divides the east and west wings, with the imposing and grand dining room serving as the home's centrepiece.
+ The chef's kitchen features a professional layout: Ample work spaces, top of the line appliances with walk-in refrigerator as well as a full formal butler's pantry.
+ The three-car garage lies adjacent to the secondary entrance as well as the spacious laundry room.
+ A separate nanny's suite lies above the garage and is accessible by both the elevator and the staircase.
+ The second floor of the main residence features three bedrooms, each with their own master suites and walk-ins. The true master bedroom lies at the west wing and offers sweeping water views, ample walk-in storage and a spacious en-suite.
+ The third floor features another bedroom as well as the luxuriously appointed cinema room.
+ The basement is composed of the storage and utility rooms as well as a magnificent cellar, family room, bedroom and another bathroom.
+ The cellar is a work of artisans and connoisseurs: it features a capacity of several hundred bottles is refrigerated and even holds a tasting room.
+ The luxurious driveway is tree-lined and leads to the eastern wing of the residence.
+ The salt-water pool and adjacent lounge area overlooks the water.
+ A serene and picturesque patio lies to the north and features breathtaking water views.
*** DECLARATIONS ***
+ The choice of the inspector shall be agreed by both parties before the inspection.
+ The living area was taken from the Léry assessment roll.
+ The land area was taken from the Léry assessment roll.
+ A portion of the land (Lot 5 790 147) is located in the water network of Lac Saint-Louis.
+ The BUYER will be responsible for inspecting the fireplaces. Fireplaces are sold without warranty as to their compliance with applicable regulations and requirements imposed by insurance companies.
Are you interested in this property?
Contact one of our agents for more information.